    ---------------------------
    IT Consultant
    Microsoft Technologies
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2xlbWVudCBFZHdpbg==?=, Feb 20, 2006

  2. Feb. 20, 2006

    <g> Don't worry about that, almost all questions have been asked before...
    :) And questions keep this NG alive, so don't be shy.

    MS Press 70-300 is really good, although it really is for REALITY & job
    knowledge and wasn't very good specifically for the exam... but was very
    good if you perform this work in your job.

    For the exam, specifically, Exam Cram was the best. This exam seemed to
    have a very strange format, and only Exam Cram seemed to satisfy this exam.

    On the other hand, Exam Cram doesn't give you the knowledge to perform on
    the job. :( Therefore, I read both, as I got the job skills & passed the
    exam.

    lol This comes from a very dedicated and loyal MS Press reader, so don't
    feel bad about using Exam Cram. (Also, exam cram was the ONLY other book on
    the market which addressed this exam -- found that to be odd and it didn't
    give much choice.)

    Hope this helps & good luck!!
    (Definitely post more if you have any questions. :) )
    --

    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Blog/Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/