70-300 and MSDN

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Cédric BONNOT, Sep 21, 2004.

  1. Hello,

    I have been a programmer-analyst for ten years. I already passed the MCAD
    cursus (315,320,316). I passed 70-229 a week ago.

    I would like to pass 70-300. I already have the book : "exam cram 2 : .NET
    Solution architectures".

    I'm sure it is not enough to pass the exam.

    My question is :

    Do you think that the msdn architecture site is good enough :
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/architecture/

    and what do you think about this section library :
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnanchor/html/anch_entdev.asp?frame=true

    is there another resources that can help us to pass the 70-300 exam.

    Thanks a lot for your help

    regards

    Cédric

    Cédric BONNOT, Sep 21, 2004