    book for this exam, can anyone suggest?
    Also can I find any good examples on the net, pls recommend.

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?bWF0dA==?=, Oct 26, 2005

  2. October 26, 2005

    MSPress's Training Kit for 70-300... and Exam Cram 70-300

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/
    Static IP

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Oct 26, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?bWF0dA==?=

    Don Huan Guest

    Re: 70-300 Analyzing Requirements ... -> the best learn strategy?

    Hi Joseph,

    I'm in the same situation (only 70-300 left) and I have both of these
    books. After reading 2 chapters from the Training Kit I noticed that it
    has not as much detailed issues as the exam cram book has.
    My question is: what is the best learn strategy with both of these
    books? Should I first read Training Kit and THEN Exam Crams or it's
    reasonable to read both of them at the same time?

    Thank you

    Don Huan, Oct 29, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?bWF0dA==?=

    Codex Twin Guest

    Re: 70-300 Analyzing Requirements ... -> the best learn strategy?

    I am also in the exactly same position. Only the 70-300 left to do to get
    the MCSD.Net.

    My intention is to studythis book in full:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...858780/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/203-5590266-9017516

    And this book for the MSF bits - which is only Chapters 1 and 2 really:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...8850/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_19_1/203-5590266-9017516

    But I think the most important factor for this test is reading-comprehension
    of the Case Studies. Can anyone recommend where to get hold of sample Case
    Studies for 70-300. And preferably cheaply?

    Codex Twin, Nov 1, 2005
  5. Re: 70-300 Analyzing Requirements ... -> the best learn strateg

    There are lots sample case studies availble cheaply - one of the best is
    http://www.exact-exams.com/

    =?Utf-8?B?UmF5?=, Nov 2, 2005