#70-299

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by A. O., Jul 24, 2004.

  1. A. O.

    A. O. Guest

    I passed the #70-299
    so anyone passed this exam

    A. O.
    A+, Network+, MCSE2003Security

    A. O., Jul 24, 2004

  2. A. O.

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 24, 2004 "A. O." blathered:

    > I passed the #70-299
    > so anyone passed this exam

    Nope. I'm sure you're the only one.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 25, 2004

  3. A. O.

    A.O. Guest

    I can not believe that, no one pass it.

    A.O., Jul 26, 2004
  4. A. O.

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 26, 2004 "A.O." blathered:

    > I can not believe that, no one pass it.

    I am speachless, I am without speach.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 26, 2004
  5. A. O.

    JaR Guest

    A.O. wrote:

    > I can not believe that, no one pass it.

    Nope, it's true. You are the first and only.

    JaR

    JaR, Jul 26, 2004
  6. A. O.

    JaR Guest

    TechGeekPro wrote:

    > On Jul 26, 2004 "A.O." blathered:
    >

    >>I can not believe that, no one pass it.

    > I am speachless, I am without speach.

    As are we all...

    JaR, Jul 26, 2004
  7. A. O.

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 26, 2004 "JaR" blathered:

    > A.O. wrote:
    >
    >> I can not believe that, no one pass it.

    > Nope, it's true. You are the first and only.

    I tried to tell him but he didn't believe me.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 26, 2004
  8. A. O.

    poco Guest

    If I call him an assfucker, do I get to join the mcngp ?

    poco, Jul 28, 2004
  9. A. O.

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 27, 2004 "poco" blathered:

    > If I call him an assfucker, do I get to join the mcngp ?

    No. Again. Although I would like to know how you got that past the filters.

    --
    Tech "Denying Again Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 28, 2004
  10. A. O.

    poco Guest

    I smoke filters.
    Buyem through the internet, $15 per carton.

    poco, Jul 30, 2004
  11. A. O.

    Alireza G. Guest

    is it that arguable!