    Training Kit(MSPress) out yet? If so, iI cant find it on the web.

    Regards

    Snarkes
    Snarkes, Nov 6, 2003

  2. Snarkes

    Nick Guest

    It's Beta....

    the self Paced

    Nick, Nov 6, 2003

  3. Snarkes

    sgt galaxy Guest

    Just use training kit for exam 70-214 and learn about
    changes/differences between w2000 and w2003 as much as you
    can....

    sgt galaxy, Nov 11, 2003
  4. Snarkes

    MCSE World Guest

    Don't expect books for this specific exam until around February...use the
    Syngress book for 70-214 for now.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com