    Andrew Guest

    I am having mcsa 70-299 exam next wk, normally how many
    questions must we answer?
    Andrew, Jul 23, 2004

  2. Andrew

    catwalker63 Guest

    I recommend you answer all the ones they give you.

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 23, 2004

  3. Andrew

    Norman Guest

    I has 32 questions on my test and you must answer all of them.
    --
    Today is the day-don't miss it!!

    Norman, Jul 24, 2004
  4. Andrew

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 23, 2004 "catwalker63" blathered:

    > I recommend you answer all the ones they give you.

    And correctly I might add.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+