    How can i prepare for this?I bought the microsoft books.
    Who know where i can find any exercise?

    Thanks
    Salvatore, Jun 14, 2004

  2. Salvatore

    Salvatore Guest

    "Salvatore" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:a6nzc.465033$...
    > What about this exam?
    > How can i prepare for this?I bought the microsoft books.
    > Who know where i can find any exercise?
    >
    > Thanks

    Nothing?

    :(
    Salvatore, Jun 21, 2004

  3. Salvatore

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 16:01:33 +0200, Salvatore extemporised:

    > "Salvatore" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >> What about this exam?
    >> How can i prepare for this?I bought the microsoft books. Who know where
    >> i can find any exercise?
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>

    > Nothing?
    >
    > :(

    If you took the time to do a little research, you'd probably find this has
    been answered a thousand times, people get tired of repeating themselves.

    Google is your friend. Now get off your butt and do some work on your own.

    JaR
    Repetitive Thug
    JaR, Jun 21, 2004
  4. Salvatore

    kpg Guest

    #
    > What about this exam?
    > How can i prepare for this?I bought the microsoft books.
    > Who know where i can find any exercise?
    >
    > Thanks

    For exercise I jog 2-3 miles twice a week, and on days
    I don't run I try to lift weights (but sometimes I'm too tired.)

    kpg
    kpg, Jun 21, 2004