    Jay Guest

    Anyone been invited and taken the exam? I'm thinking of taking it and
    wanted to hear other's thoughts on the exam itself.

    Jay, Nov 7, 2003

  2. Jay

    MCSE World Guest

    I'm approaching this one as a revised (and updated) version of 70-214. Of
    course, some new material has been added and some old removed...but I think
    this is a great exam.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 7, 2003

  3. Yep...Looking forward to it. Had to register on Prometric. Vue ran out of
    invites.

    Chris Beasley

    Christopher Beasley, Nov 7, 2003
  4. Jay

    Guest Guest

    Will,

    How the hell do you manage to get an invite to every beta
    exam? Or are you being sent the invites from others?

    Guest, Nov 7, 2003
  5. Jay

    Guest Guest

    Promo Code = SVRSEC for 71-299

    All used up at VUE, may have to do Prometric

    Promo Code = SUTMWD for 71-272

    Guest, Nov 8, 2003
  6. Jay

    isles1 Guest

    wrote:
    > Promo Code = SVRSEC for 71-299
    >
    > All used up at VUE, may have to do Prometric
    >
    > Promo Code = SUTMWD for 71-272

    SUTMWD is for the 70-271, not 272

    isles1
    Sign up for free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US

    isles1, Nov 9, 2003
  7. Jay

    KasKoo Guest

    71-299 Beta Exam

    I've been invited..

    KasKoo, Nov 9, 2003
  8. Jay

    JaR Guest

    Re: 71-299 Beta Exam

    "KasKoo" <> wrote in message
    > I've been invited..

    That's nice

    JaR, Nov 9, 2003
  9. Jay

    MCSE World Guest

    Truthfully...most of them come directly from MS as the majority of you get
    them in the bulk emails. Some of them I get specifically for projects that
    I am working on at the time....case in point the MCDST exams.

    If youre on MCP News Flash, you're going to get 75% of them or so sent to
    you.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 10, 2003
  10. Jay

    michel Guest

    Re: 71-299 Beta Exam

    can you send the 272 code please?

    thnx in advance

    michel, Nov 10, 2003
  11. Jay

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: 71-299 Beta Exam

    > can you send the 272 code please?

    You're really a robot, is that it?

    Or at least a broken record.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 10, 2003
  12. Jay

    Unregistered Guest

    well the above promo code was for 271, does anyone have the 272 prom
    they could share

    Unregistered

    Unregistered, Nov 14, 2003
  13. NO!!!

    Don't You Wish, Nov 15, 2003
  14. Jay

    michel Guest

    I hope we are going to find it soon, as the Beta period started yesterday..

    michel, Nov 15, 2003