70-298

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Briscobar, Apr 5, 2006.

  1. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    This just hit my inbox:

    <quote>
    Hello,

    Do you still have tesking 70-298?

    Thanks,
    Jared
    </quote>

    What the hell? Did I make a comment at some point that I had testkings?
    Anyway, the email comes from . Please, do not email
    telling him he's an idiot. I wouldn't want
    to feel bad about cheating. deserves to
    be nudged, in a gentle, subtle manner, away from the devious world of
    braindumps. shoudn't be exposed to Chalk's Phrase.

    Aw what the hell, go for it.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    4 out of 5 dentists recommend www.mcngp.com
    Briscobar, Apr 5, 2006

  2. Briscobar

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > This just hit my inbox:
    >
    > <quote>
    > Hello,
    >
    > Do you still have tesking 70-298?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Jared
    > </quote>
    >
    > What the hell? Did I make a comment at some point that I had testkings?
    > Anyway, the email comes from . Please, do not email
    > telling him he's an idiot. I wouldn't want
    > to feel bad about cheating. deserves
    > be nudged, in a gentle, subtle manner, away from the devious world of
    > braindumps. shoudn't be exposed to Chalk's Phrase.
    >
    > Aw what the hell, go for it.

    I'm not e-mailing because it could be a trap.

    IT'S A CONSPIRACY I TELLS YA!
    Frisbee®, Apr 5, 2006

  3. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in

    > What the hell? Did I make a comment at some point that I had
    > testkings? Anyway, the email comes from . Please, do
    > not email telling him he's an idiot. I wouldn't want
    > to feel bad about cheating.
    > deserves to be nudged, in a gentle, subtle manner, away from the
    > devious world of braindumps. shoudn't be exposed to
    > Chalk's Phrase.

    Was that ? Or did you say ?

    I think it's nice that we give the mail admins over at gmail more to do,
    because was clueless enough that his addy ended up on
    usenet is gonna find that his inbox is a lot more
    popular than it used to be.

    > Aw what the hell, go for it.

    Well, if you're sure...I have an:

    JaR
    MCNGP #22
    Remove hat to reply
    JaR, Apr 5, 2006
  4. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    In news:Xns979C7A0C7D7D5onlyifabsolutelynece@207.46.248.16,
    JaR <> simply stated:
    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in
    >
    >> What the hell? Did I make a comment at some point that I had
    >> testkings? Anyway, the email comes from . Please, do
    >> not email telling him he's an idiot. I wouldn't
    >> want to feel bad about cheating.
    >> deserves to be nudged, in a gentle, subtle manner, away from the
    >> devious world of braindumps. shoudn't be exposed to
    >> Chalk's Phrase.
    >>

    > Was that ? Or did you say ?
    >
    > I think it's nice that we give the mail admins over at gmail more to
    > do, because was clueless enough that his addy ended
    > up on usenet is gonna find that his inbox is a lot
    > more popular than it used to be.
    >
    >> Aw what the hell, go for it.

    > Well, if you're sure...I have an:

    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Apr 5, 2006
  5. Briscobar

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Was that ? Or did you say ?
    ... or could it be or perhaps?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Apr 5, 2006
  6. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:
    #:

    > .

    did you say (?) should we be pointing
    to ? maybe we should just shout out to him.

    oh, (!)

    HEY! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I don't think is there....

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I used to be dyslexic. But I'm yako now.
    Neil, Apr 5, 2006
  7. Briscobar

    MitchS Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > In news:Xns979C7A0C7D7D5onlyifabsolutelynece@207.46.248.16,
    > JaR <> simply stated:
    >> "Briscobar" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> What the hell? Did I make a comment at some point that I had
    >>> testkings? Anyway, the email comes from . Please, do
    >>> not email telling him he's an idiot. I wouldn't
    >>> want to feel bad about cheating.
    >>> deserves to be nudged, in a gentle, subtle manner, away from the
    >>> devious world of braindumps. shoudn't be exposed to
    >>> Chalk's Phrase.
    >>>

    >> Was that ? Or did you say ?
    >>
    >> I think it's nice that we give the mail admins over at gmail more to
    >> do, because was clueless enough that his addy ended
    >> up on usenet is gonna find that his inbox is a lot
    >> more popular than it used to be.
    >>
    >>> Aw what the hell, go for it.

    >> Well, if you're sure...I have an:

    I hope I don't forget . I don't know how I could go on
    without . Which tk di need? I'm almost
    sure I don't have it, but for I'd sure look hard. So
    here's to , Mr. Bassketball sweat wiper upper. G'bye for
    now .

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Apr 5, 2006
  8. Briscobar

    MitchS Guest

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > In news:Xns979C7A0C7D7D5onlyifabsolutelynece@207.46.248.16,
    > JaR <> simply stated:
    >> "Briscobar" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> What the hell? Did I make a comment at some point that I had
    >>> testkings? Anyway, the email comes from . Please, do
    >>> not email telling him he's an idiot. I wouldn't
    >>> want to feel bad about cheating.
    >>> deserves to be nudged, in a gentle, subtle manner, away from the
    >>> devious world of braindumps. shoudn't be exposed to
    >>> Chalk's Phrase.
    >>>

    >> Was that ? Or did you say ?
    >>
    >> I think it's nice that we give the mail admins over at gmail more to
    >> do, because was clueless enough that his addy ended
    >> up on usenet is gonna find that his inbox is a lot
    >> more popular than it used to be.
    >>
    >>> Aw what the hell, go for it.

    >> Well, if you're sure...I have an:

    Ooh, I wanna play
    MitchS, Apr 5, 2006
  9. **MitchS's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >> In news:Xns979C7A0C7D7D5onlyifabsolutelynece@207.46.248.16,
    >> JaR <> simply stated:
    >>> "Briscobar" <> wrote in

    >>> Was that ? Or did you say ?
    >>>
    >>> I think it's nice that we give the mail admins over at gmail more to
    >>> do, because was clueless enough that his addy
    >>> ended up on usenet is gonna find that his inbox
    >>> is a lot more popular than it used to be.

    >>> Well, if you're sure...I have an:

    > Ooh, I wanna play

    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    --You can't have it....it's *mine*
    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 6, 2006
  10. **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    >> .

    > did you say (?) should we be pointing
    > to ? maybe we should just
    > shout out to him.
    >
    > oh, (!)
    >
    > HEY! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    > I don't think is there....

    Would it be illegal or immoral to take the liberty of adding
    to a few mailing lists. I think I found a few romance
    sites that would really like. But I have a feeling that
    will be shutting down his account soon.
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 6, 2006
  11. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> say in news:
    #:

    since you guys appearently have forgotten how to play, I cleaned it up for
    you.

    oh, and

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Why is lemon juice mostly artificial ingredients but dishwashing liquid
    contains real lemons?
    Neil, Apr 6, 2006
  12. Briscobar

    LnkWizard Guest

    > did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> say in news:
    > #:

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com
    LnkWizard, Apr 6, 2006
  13. "Briscobar" wrote:

    > This just hit my inbox:
    >
    > <quote>
    > Hello,
    >
    > Do you still have tesking 70-298?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Jared
    > </quote>
    >
    > What the hell? Did I make a comment at some point that I had testkings?
    > Anyway, the email comes from . Please, do not email
    > telling him he's an idiot. I wouldn't want
    > to feel bad about cheating. deserves to
    > be nudged, in a gentle, subtle manner, away from the devious world of
    > braindumps. shoudn't be exposed to Chalk's Phrase.
    >
    > Aw what the hell, go for it.
    >

    > --
    > KB
    >
    > MCNGP #26
    > 4 out of 5 dentists recommend www.mcngp.com

    You know... that is really childish of you.
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Apr 6, 2006
  14. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    In news:,
    Keyboard Cowboy <> simply stated:
    > "Briscobar" wrote:
    >
    >> This just hit my inbox:
    >>
    >> <quote>
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> Do you still have tesking 70-298?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Jared
    >> </quote>
    >>
    >> What the hell? Did I make a comment at some point that I had
    >> testkings? Anyway, the email comes from . Please,
    >> do not email telling him he's an idiot. I wouldn't
    >> want to feel bad about cheating.
    >> deserves to be nudged, in a gentle, subtle manner, away from the
    >> devious world of braindumps. shoudn't be exposed
    >> to Chalk's Phrase.
    >>
    >> Aw what the hell, go for it.
    >>

    >> --
    >> KB
    >>
    >> MCNGP #26
    >> 4 out of 5 dentists recommend www.mcngp.com
    >>

    > You know... that is really childish of you.
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .

    You are a mean person.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Apr 6, 2006
  15. Briscobar

    lowdes Guest

    Looks who is cheating now . . . your so busted.

    lowdes, Apr 6, 2006
  16. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    "LnkWizard" <> wrote in news:
    #:

    >> did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> say in news:
    >> #:

    I know, I already played, I just couldn't wait to see if this gets past
    the mods.

    Whups, almost forgot:

    and

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22
    JaR, Apr 6, 2006
  17. Briscobar

    kpg Guest

    As lowdes once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > Looks who is cheating now . . . your so busted.

    I got your theme song stuck in my head.

    "If I only had a brain.."

    kp "GOOD LUCK IN OZ" g
    kpg, Apr 6, 2006
  18. Briscobar

    Frisbee® Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > Looks who is cheating now . . . your so busted.

    Please take an English course and get back to us, m'kay?
    Frisbee®, Apr 6, 2006
  19. Briscobar

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Apr 6, 2006
  20. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> rambled:

    > On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 08:35:36 -0700, JaR <> wrote:

    I started the thread, might as well finish it, right?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com means "Go to Hell, you dirty frickin' pig" in Swahili.