70-298 passed - des. security for win2k3

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by John Smith, Apr 8, 2004.

  1. John Smith

    John Smith Guest

    781, needed 700
    36 questions
    5 testlets
    study materials - mspress training kit.
    method of study - read book twice, didn't do a single post lesson or post
    chapter exercise.
    have no CA or PKI experience of which to speak.
    this was MS test #13 for me. Also did 8 cisco exams including ccie
    written.(and A+ back in '99).
    the only test i've failed is exchange 5.5.

    this was my first design test (used it to finish my mcse2k), so the testlets
    were new to me
    but they weren't too bad. just read them thoroughly.

    one thing to note, just b/c a question is formatted as such "...what is the
    best solution to meet the business requirements or security requirements",
    doesn't mean your answer will *only* be found in those sections of the case
    study. read the ENTIRE case study before answering the questions.

    after the second testlet, i was so bored i just wanted to get the test done
    so i stopped reviewing all my answers. i blame tv.
    John Smith, Apr 8, 2004

  2. On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 23:00:31 -0500, "John Smith"
    <> wrote:

    >781, needed 700
    >36 questions
    >5 testlets
    >study materials - mspress training kit.
    >method of study - read book twice, didn't do a single post lesson or post
    >chapter exercise.
    >have no CA or PKI experience of which to speak.
    >this was MS test #13 for me. Also did 8 cisco exams including ccie
    >written.(and A+ back in '99).
    >the only test i've failed is exchange 5.5.
    >
    >this was my first design test (used it to finish my mcse2k), so the testlets
    >were new to me
    >but they weren't too bad. just read them thoroughly.
    >
    >one thing to note, just b/c a question is formatted as such "...what is the
    >best solution to meet the business requirements or security requirements",
    >doesn't mean your answer will *only* be found in those sections of the case
    >study. read the ENTIRE case study before answering the questions.
    >
    >after the second testlet, i was so bored i just wanted to get the test done
    >so i stopped reviewing all my answers. i blame tv.

    Nice

    Congratulations!

    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)