    Kukika
    MCSE - Security 2003
    MCSA - Security 2003

    Kukika, Feb 25, 2005

  2. Kukika

    Ogre Guest

    "The maximum score on the exams will vary depending on the complexity of
    the skills being measured."

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/procedures.asp

    Obviously you don't know where or how to use the MS Learning website, if
    you insist on using the MCSA/E titles in your sig please insert the word
    PAPER in the front of MCSA/E.

    Ogre, Feb 25, 2005

  3. Kukika

    windows user Guest

    What did you use to study with that you did so well?

    windows user, Feb 26, 2005
  4. Kukika

    Guest Guest

    Learnkey CDs

    Guest, Feb 26, 2005
  5. Kukika

    Oly Guest

    I am glad to here that Learnkey worked for you! Can you tell me how long
    you have been in the industry? Your score looks great! I have just started
    the cert process for Win2K and 2k3 update. using learnkeys program, I like
    the idea of self paced study...

    Best regards,
    Mike

    Oly, Mar 3, 2005