70-297 :-)

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Rob L, Oct 1, 2007.

  1. Rob L

    Rob L Guest

    Take that, 70-297, and that, and that...

    Well if you've not already guessed. I passed 70-297. No bootcamps, no
    braindumps, just good old fashioned study. It may have taken a while for
    this one to come, but in a funny kind of way, I'm glad I failed this one a
    few times, because it proved that I wasn't ready.

    For anyone else contemplating taking this exam, I'd recommend giving
    yourself twice as long to study and prepare for this one, than you normally
    would. My mistake was to try and rush it, I thought I could complete it
    quickly, but I couldn't.

    Now I can say I'm an MCSE (not much in the big scheme of things!) but the
    personal challenge and achievement were my motivating factors.

    Thanks to everyone in this group who provided help, guidance and humour.
    Your comments were appreciated.

    And to anyone who is having difficulties with any MS exam, all I can say is
    stick at it, if you know your stuff, you will pass.

    regards

    Rob...

    Rob L, Oct 1, 2007

  2. Rob L

    John R Guest

    "Rob L" <> wrote in message
    > Take that, 70-297, and that, and that...
    >
    > Well if you've not already guessed. I passed 70-297. No bootcamps, no
    > braindumps, just good old fashioned study. It may have taken a while for
    > this one to come, but in a funny kind of way, I'm glad I failed this one a
    > few times, because it proved that I wasn't ready.
    >
    > For anyone else contemplating taking this exam, I'd recommend giving
    > yourself twice as long to study and prepare for this one, than you
    > normally would. My mistake was to try and rush it, I thought I could
    > complete it quickly, but I couldn't.
    >
    > Now I can say I'm an MCSE (not much in the big scheme of things!) but the
    > personal challenge and achievement were my motivating factors.
    >
    > Thanks to everyone in this group who provided help, guidance and humour.
    > Your comments were appreciated.
    >
    > And to anyone who is having difficulties with any MS exam, all I can say
    > is stick at it, if you know your stuff, you will pass.
    >
    > regards
    >
    > Rob...

    WTG Rob! Good Job. Congrats on the cert.

    John R

    John R, Oct 1, 2007

  3. Rob L wrote:
    > Take that, 70-297, and that, and that...
    >
    > Well if you've not already guessed. I passed 70-297. No bootcamps, no
    > braindumps, just good old fashioned study. It may have taken a while for
    > this one to come, but in a funny kind of way, I'm glad I failed this one a
    > few times, because it proved that I wasn't ready.
    >
    > For anyone else contemplating taking this exam, I'd recommend giving
    > yourself twice as long to study and prepare for this one, than you normally
    > would. My mistake was to try and rush it, I thought I could complete it
    > quickly, but I couldn't.
    >
    > Now I can say I'm an MCSE (not much in the big scheme of things!) but the
    > personal challenge and achievement were my motivating factors.
    >
    > Thanks to everyone in this group who provided help, guidance and humour.
    > Your comments were appreciated.
    >
    > And to anyone who is having difficulties with any MS exam, all I can say is
    > stick at it, if you know your stuff, you will pass.
    >
    > regards
    >
    > Rob...

    Only use the lapel pin's powers for good.

    MG

    Mostly Gizzards, Oct 1, 2007
  4. Wow, congratulations! 70-297 and I do not get along very well. It is the
    only exam I ever managed to fail [grumble].
    --
    Wayne Anderson

    =?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmUgQW5kZXJzb24=?=, Oct 1, 2007
  5. Rob L

    Brat® Guest

    > Only use the lapel pin's powers for good.

    and don't forget the ice scraper!

    --
    Brat® MCNGP # 69

    Brat®, Oct 2, 2007
  6. Rob L

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Rob L" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > Take that, 70-297, and that, and that...
    >
    > Now I can say I'm an MCSE (not much in the big scheme of things!) but
    > the personal challenge and achievement were my motivating factors.

    Congrats, Good Job and Best Wishes!

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43