    stoop that low so please no one send a response back to review them.

    Thank you in advance.
    Brian

    BrianS, Sep 16, 2004

  2. BrianS

    Doom Guest

    "BrianS" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have one day left to study for 70-297 which I take tomorrow AM. I have
    >studied everything I can think of using my typical study habits - MSPress
    >book, white papers, kb articles, deployment guides, AD field notes, and
    >MeasureUp practice tests. I still feel like I am not prepared from some of
    >the reviews that I have heard. I have taken many MS tests over the years
    >but never a design test. Are there any words of advice for this particular
    >exam or some last minute "gotta know this" before I run out of study? As
    >tempting as it has been, I have avoided the dreaded TestKing and would
    >never stoop that low so please no one send a response back to review them.
    >
    > Thank you in advance.
    > Brian

    I think you're just nervous. If you've studied well the test should be no
    problem. Good to hear you've not used TK crap. Get a good nights rest before
    the test and you'll do fine. Good luck.

    Doom, Sep 16, 2004

  3. BrianS

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "BrianS" <> wrote in

    > As tempting as it has been, I
    > have avoided the dreaded TestKing and would never stoop that low so
    > please no one send a response back to review them.
    >
    > Thank you in advance.
    > Brian

    well good for you boyo. :)

    rowdys test taking tips, in no particular order.
    - make sure you bladder is empty before going in
    - dont second guess yourself.
    - the exam is not the place to experiment with new topics you dont know. if
    you are unsure - choose the one that makes most sense to you - don't pick
    one that sounds like nothing you have ever heard of before.
    - if you see you are stuck on a question - move on...
    - this is a design exam. it the same as all the others - it's just
    presented in a different format.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 17, 2004
  4. BrianS

    Network Guru Guest

    "BrianS" <> wrote in message
    > I have one day left to study for 70-297 which I take tomorrow AM. I have
    > studied everything I can think of using my typical study habits - MSPress
    > book, white papers, kb articles, deployment guides, AD field notes, and
    > MeasureUp practice tests. I still feel like I am not prepared from some

    of
    > the reviews that I have heard. I have taken many MS tests over the years
    > but never a design test. Are there any words of advice for this

    particular
    > exam or some last minute "gotta know this" before I run out of study? As
    > tempting as it has been, I have avoided the dreaded TestKing and would

    never
    > stoop that low so please no one send a response back to review them.
    >
    > Thank you in advance.
    > Brian

    eschew partaking in activities inimical to the interests of mcse's. relax
    and drink a brew or two and you will be fine

    Network Guru, Sep 17, 2004
  5. BrianS

    BrianS Guest

    I got so nervous I postponed taking this for a week and passed today with a
    769. After 7 long months my MCSE 2003 is complete. Thanks to everyone
    along the way.
    This message comes to you from the closest pub with a wireless hot spot to
    the testing center. Thank you Doom, Rowdy and Network Guru for your words
    of encouragement. If you were here (southern California) I am buying rounds
    all night long.

    Brian

    BrianS, Sep 25, 2004
  6. BrianS

    Doom Guest

    Thank you Doom

    Now that's something I don't hear everyday. Maybe I should try to be more
    helpful. Nah, who am I kidding? Anyway, Congrats on the MCSE.

    Doom, Sep 27, 2004