    Thanks for the input.

    --
    "It's such a fine line between stupid and clever." - David St. Hubbins

    molsonexpert, Apr 28, 2004

  2. molsonexpert

    Neil Guest

    "molsonexpert" <> wrote in
    news::

    > I have a few thoughts/questions about this exam, and if they been
    > addressed ad nauseum in previous posts, my apologies to all those who
    > will bite my head off in their replies:

    crunch...(actually I am only responding to this becuase of whining in an
    above post)

    > Is it a better strategy taking any earlier design exams instead of
    > this one, as Microsoft states you can in order to fulfill MCSE 2003?
    > Is 70-297 really that much more difficult than, say, 70-219 or 70-220?

    dunno, did ya bother to google? could be the 150+ additions to Group
    Policies, new DNS features, cross forest Authentication, and the like
    might make things more interesting in 297 vs 219, but to compare it to
    220? I think I can safely say the Win2k desinging security exam will be
    considerably different from the 2k3 designing AD & net Infra exam...

    in seriousness, this does combine the AD design and NetInfra design exams
    so it should be harder. but then the hardest exam will always be the one
    you are unprepared for. So prep. start at

    my 2¢

    > I'm aware this exam is as much about time management than anything
    > else, but I read something in another newgroup that you're alloted
    > only 20 minutes per scenario, after which you move to the next
    > scenario and the clock is reset? True?

    news to me.

    > "It's such a fine line between stupid and clever." - David St. Hubbins

    expect me to cross that line on a regular basis...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 29, 2004

  3. molsonexpert

    molsonexpert Guest

    I didn't mean to compare 219 with 297, but intended to get comparisons on
    level of difficulty among design elective exams.

    Yes I did bother to google. The other newsgroup I referred to was:
    http://www.tek-tips.com/gviewthread.cfm/pid/468/qid/809559

    My sincerest apologies for striking any nerves. And if I'm whining, I'm
    thinking I'll be right at home here.

    molsonexpert, Apr 29, 2004
  4. molsonexpert

    LnkWizard Guest

    "molsonexpert" <> wrote in message

    > My sincerest apologies for striking any nerves. And if I'm whining, I'm
    > thinking I'll be right at home here.
    >
    > --
    > "It's such a fine line between stupid and clever." - David St. Hubbins

    One must have the proper license before one can whine. Where is yours?

    ---
    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    ---

    LnkWizard, Apr 29, 2004
  5. molsonexpert

    Neil Guest

    "molsonexpert" <> wrote in news:eKMUQ0gLEHA.1392
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > My sincerest apologies for striking any nerves. And if I'm whining, I'm
    > thinking I'll be right at home here.

    no need for appologies. but if you really want a true assesment of the
    exam...take it...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 29, 2004
  6. molsonexpert

    JaR Guest

    molsonexpert opined, On 4/29/04 10:08 AM:

    > My sincerest apologies for striking any nerves. And if I'm whining, I'm
    > thinking I'll be right at home here.

    Would M'sieu care for a leetle cheese whith his whine?

    JaR
    Maitre'd Thug

    JaR, Apr 29, 2004
  7. molsonexpert

    molsonexpert Guest

    Why, yes, s'il vous plait! Some camembert would be nice, maybe the Earl
    variety.

    molsonexpert, Apr 29, 2004
  8. molsonexpert

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:u5VSUChLEHA.2660
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Would M'sieu care for a leetle cheese whith his whine?

    but M'sieu Creosote, it is only wafer thin.....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 29, 2004
  9. molsonexpert

    Neil Guest

    "molsonexpert" <> wrote in news:uffSIGhLEHA.2576
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > Why, yes, s'il vous plait! Some camembert would be nice, maybe the Earl
    > variety.

    AAAAAAAAAKKKKKKK!!! and Levy has been reduced to an Olsen Twin's movie!

    *shakes head while staring at floor*

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 29, 2004
  10. molsonexpert

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Why, yes, s'il vous plait! Some camembert would be nice, maybe the Earl
    > variety.

    How about a nice warm glass of shut the hell up?

    De rien.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 29, 2004
  11. molsonexpert

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:#9f#HMhLEHA.3892
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > "molsonexpert" <> wrote in message
    >> Why, yes, s'il vous plait! Some camembert would be nice, maybe the

    Earl
    >> variety.

    > How about a nice warm glass of shut the hell up?
    >
    > De rien.

    ya mean

    http://tinyurl.com/33zdx

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 29, 2004
  12. molsonexpert

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > ya mean
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/33zdx

    Link priveleges revoked. Apply for reinstatement no sooner than seven (7)
    days from receipt of this post.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 29, 2004
  13. molsonexpert

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 4/29/04 11:08 AM:

    > ya mean
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/33zdx

    Now wait just a pud poundin' minnit! You called me a Rowdy wanna-be for
    doin' that!

    That's it. MAW! Where's my durned rifle?

    JaR
    Feudin' Thug

    JaR, Apr 29, 2004
  14. molsonexpert

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:OiDcEdhLEHA.4052
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > Now wait just a pud poundin' minnit! You called me a Rowdy wanna-be for
    > doin' that!
    >
    > That's it. MAW! Where's my durned rifle?

    and I was afraid you'd miss the irony...

    are you still trying to hit me with that thing? you know it wont make it
    over the border...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 29, 2004
  15. molsonexpert

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 4/29/04 11:31 AM:

    > and I was afraid you'd miss the irony...
    >
    > are you still trying to hit me with that thing? you know it wont make it
    > over the border...

    F'n Canadian firearms laws. I knew I couldn't carry a gun across the
    border. You mean to tell me that they've found a way to stop the
    bullets, too?

    Damn! Them's some strict laws.

    JaR
    Amazed Thug

    JaR, Apr 29, 2004
  16. molsonexpert

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:ucHW#yhLEHA.556
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > You mean to tell me that they've found a way to stop the
    > bullets, too?

    uh, yah new Canadian law...'s called the law of gravity....your bullet
    should get only a few miles before our new law will kick in....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 29, 2004
  17. molsonexpert

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 4/29/04 1:35 PM:
    > JaR <> wrote in news:ucHW#yhLEHA.556
    > @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >

    >>You mean to tell me that they've found a way to stop the
    >>bullets, too?
    >>

    > uh, yah new Canadian law...'s called the law of gravity....your bullet
    > should get only a few miles before our new law will kick in....

    Well I'll be go to hell. What'll the come up with next? Gravity Police,
    I suppose.

    Hmph!

    JaR
    Anarchic Thug

    JaR, Apr 29, 2004
  18. molsonexpert

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:e$K3nrjLEHA.3324
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > Neil opined, On 4/29/04 1:35 PM:
    >> JaR <> wrote in news:ucHW#yhLEHA.556
    >> @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >>

    >>>You mean to tell me that they've found a way to stop the
    >>>bullets, too?
    >>>

    >> uh, yah new Canadian law...'s called the law of gravity....your bullet
    >> should get only a few miles before our new law will kick in....
    >>

    > Well I'll be go to hell. What'll the come up with next? Gravity Police,
    > I suppose.
    >
    > Hmph!
    >
    > JaR
    > Anarchic Thug

    don't laugh. Canada at one point (years ago) had the Rhino Party who each
    elecetion vowed to repeal the Law of Gravity. (they also recommended
    Canada go from driving on the right hand side to the left. But gradually
    - trucks and buses first). Came very close to voting for them....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 30, 2004