    I am taking the 70-297 in two weeks, any advice from anyone who has
    passed this test is much appreciated?
    , Apr 24, 2006

  2. Know the ins and outs of wan design. Pretty much every scenario involves
    multiple sites. This means knowing how to do FSMO roles, DNS, trust
    relationships and AD design across multiple locations. There is a good
    chance you will see at least one scenario where one company is bought by
    another and you have to integrate the both networks. Be familiar with the
    implications of different client OS on your network.

    If 297 is the last exam you have you should be ok. By passing all the other
    exams you have already demonstrated that you can answer all the technical
    questions, now you just have to put it all together. Take your time reading
    the scenarios and make sure you answer the question they are asking.

    Not sure if this info helps. Good luck.
    --
    John Strohecker, MCSE

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBTdHJvaGVja2Vy?=, Apr 24, 2006