    best. I also used the Selftest in MS Readyness Review include with the
    Training kit. Selftest is by far the most difficult, but the TestOut does a
    good job of wrapping up the required concepts into an excellent study guide.
    =?Utf-8?B?Sko=?=, Jul 30, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Sko=?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?Sko=?=" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Whew!
    > Passed 70-297 yesterday

    Congratulations!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Jul 30, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Sko=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    now that you passed do you feel like you found jesus?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Jul 31, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Sko=?=

    CBIC Guest

    Rowdy Yates wrote:
    > now that you passed do you feel like you found jesus?

    I didn't know he was lost.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Jul 31, 2005
  5. Nah, I still feel as dumb as a fence post...
    If anything, this experience has taught me how much I don't know!

    =?Utf-8?B?Sko=?=, Jul 31, 2005