    exam.
    Thank you.

    P.S.: I'm going to pass it in two weeks.
    Alexander Melnikov, Dec 9, 2003

  2. Alexander Melnikov

    Brianz Guest

    Your a bit confident aren't you? Who says your going to pass it?

    "Alexander Melnikov" <> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    > Is anybody tryed to pass this exam. I'm interesting any comments about

    this

    Brianz, Dec 9, 2003

  3. ;-)

    You are right, I will try to pass it :)

    I think it will take me several attempts to pass :-(. Fortunately in Russia
    this exam costs only 50$.

    Alexander Melnikov, Dec 9, 2003
  4. Alexander Melnikov

    Jose Guest

    hey 50 bucks is 50 bucks!!... how many hours do you have to slog to earn
    it??
    Jose

    Jose, Dec 9, 2003
  5. You are absolutly right, but as I know, in US this exam costs 120$. And I
    just whant to say that for the same money I will have at least two atempts.
    But 50$ in Russia is more than 120$ in US :-(

    (by the way, in 1999 microsoft exams cost ~25$ in Russia)

    Alexander Melnikov, Dec 9, 2003
  6. Alexander Melnikov

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    speaking of this exam, i booked the beta on the last day at prometric and it
    crash...really fed up about it
    but never mind, they gave me a free microsoft exam and i used it to get my
    MCSA 2k3

    Kian Wah Lai, Dec 9, 2003
  7. Alexander Melnikov

    Ross Tyler Guest