    c ya
    RW

    , Feb 1, 2005

  2. Wayne Guest

    700 means you studied just the right things and spent just enough time on it
    :) Pass = pass, whether it's a 700 or a 1000, congratulations!!

    --

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
    of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
    masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
    - Dennis (sometime in the middle ages)

    Wayne, Feb 1, 2005

  3. Yup you studied just enough. :) Congrats on the passing grade.

    --
    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Feb 1, 2005
  4. >WILL get spanked
    >over and over and over again

    What! Mistress Plenty Pain will be at the testing center???

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 1, 2005
  5. Syncme Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Man, I just took the 297 today....WTF is Billy Boy thinking??? It was
    > a 700 to pass and guess what.............I GOT A 700!!!!!
    >
    > This was my last one to my 2003 MCSE.
    > I have been taking exams since 1999 and this exam takes the blue
    > ribbon....if you dont know your sheeeaaat then you WILL get spanked
    > over and over and over again.
    > I would have been pissed if I got a 699.
    >
    > c ya
    > RW

    I found 297 a real pain. It was one tough test.
    Congrats on your pass.
    It's too bad you can't see your mistakes....

    Syncme

    Syncme, Feb 1, 2005