    Please help.

    TIA

    MD
    M D, Jan 10, 2007

  2. M D

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "M D" <> wrote in message
    news:#...
    > Hi there!

    Hey There!

    Ho There!

    > Do you know what are the MS definitions for "domain restructuring" and "domain
    > upgrading"?

    Yes, I think I have heard of them. Do you know what are they?

    > I've tried to read the 2003 deployment docs but I couldn't find them.
    > Please help.

    You tried to read them, but couldn't find them?!?! Shouldn't you find them
    *before* you try to read them? That would make more cents....or are they
    scents....maybe it's sense...

    > TIA

    I thought MIA was hawter.

    > MD

    BD
    BD[MCNGP], Jan 10, 2007

  3. M D

    OTHMAN Guest

    > You tried to read them, but couldn't find them?!?! Shouldn't you find them
    > *before* you try to read them? ........

    I think she ment. What was first: the chicken or the egg?
    OTHMAN, Jan 10, 2007
  4. M D

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "OTHMAN" <OT@MAN> wrote in message news:O#...

    >> You tried to read them, but couldn't find them?!?! Shouldn't you find them
    >> *before* you try to read them? ........

    > I think she (SHE WHO?) ment. What CAME first: the chicken or the egg?

    The rooster...how do you think the chicken got pregnant?!
    BD[MCNGP], Jan 10, 2007
  5. M D

    OTHMAN Guest

    > The rooster...how do you think the chicken got pregnant?!

    Yes, of course.
    OTHMAN, Jan 10, 2007
  6. M D

    OTHMAN Guest

    >> ..(SHE WHO?)..

    MIA
    OTHMAN, Jan 10, 2007
  7. M D

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "OTHMAN" <OT@MAN> wrote in message news:...
    >>> ..(SHE WHO?)..

    > MIA

    HAMM?? What's she got to do with this?
    BD[MCNGP], Jan 10, 2007
  8. M D

    OTHMAN Guest

    >> MIA
    > HAMM?? What's she got to do with this?

    lol, what is M D?
    OTHMAN, Jan 10, 2007
  9. M D

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "OTHMAN" <OT@MAN> wrote in message news:...
    >>> MIA

    >> HAMM?? What's she got to do with this?

    > lol, what is M D?

    Muscular Dystrophy, it's a broad term that describes a genetic group of more
    than 30 genetic and hereditary muscle diseases; It is characterized by
    progressive skeletal muscle weakness, defects in muscle proteins, and the death
    of muscle cells and tissue. In some forms of Muscular Dystrophy, cardiac and
    smooth muscles are affected. Muscular Dystrophy is the most well known of
    hereditary diseases.
    BD[MCNGP], Jan 10, 2007
  10. M D

    OTHMAN Guest

    >> lol, what is M D?
    > Muscular Dystrophy, it's a broad term that describes a genetic group of
    > more than 30 genetic and hereditary muscle diseases; It is characterized
    > by progressive skeletal muscle weakness, defects in muscle proteins, and
    > the death of muscle cells and tissue. In some forms of Muscular Dystrophy,
    > cardiac and smooth muscles are affected. Muscular Dystrophy is the most
    > well known of hereditary diseases.

    Thats useful info. so what is it doing in NG?
    OTHMAN, Jan 10, 2007
  11. M D

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "OTHMAN" <OT@MAN> wrote in message news:#QCtR$...
    >>> lol, what is M D?

    >> Muscular Dystrophy, it's a broad term that describes a genetic group of more
    >> than 30 genetic and hereditary muscle diseases; It is characterized by
    >> progressive skeletal muscle weakness, defects in muscle proteins, and the
    >> death of muscle cells and tissue. In some forms of Muscular Dystrophy,
    >> cardiac and smooth muscles are affected. Muscular Dystrophy is the most well
    >> known of hereditary diseases.

    > Thats useful info. so what is it doing in NG?

    Evelyn?? Now what are you bringing her into the conversation for? Are you saying
    she has MD? It can't be so, I just saw her playing poker the other day...she
    looked fine. You must be confused.
    BD[MCNGP], Jan 10, 2007
  12. M D

    OTHMAN Guest

    >> Thats useful info. so what is it doing in NG?
    > Evelyn?? Now what are you bringing her into the conversation for? Are you
    > saying she has MD? It can't be so, I just saw her playing poker the other
    > day...she looked fine. You must be confused.

    I'm confused with another Mia works in accounting. She is fine too.
    OTHMAN, Jan 10, 2007
  13. M D

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "OTHMAN" <OT@MAN> wrote in message news:...
    >>> Thats useful info. so what is it doing in NG?

    >> Evelyn?? Now what are you bringing her into the conversation for? Are you
    >> saying she has MD? It can't be so, I just saw her playing poker the other
    >> day...she looked fine. You must be confused.

    > I'm confused with another Mia works in accounting. She is fine too.

    OHHHHH....you're talking about Tawny Mia Ng, that tiny Vietnamese-Italian
    exchange student from South Korea...yeah, she's ok....she's been used more than
    the MCNGP goat, but she's ok.
    BD[MCNGP], Jan 10, 2007
  14. M D

    TurkReno Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in

    > Subject: Re: [70-297] Domain restructuring / upgrading clarifications
    > From: "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...>
    > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >

    > "OTHMAN" <OT@MAN> wrote in message
    >>> Evelyn?? Now what are you bringing her into the conversation for?
    >>> Are you saying she has MD? It can't be so, I just saw her playing
    >>> poker the other day...she looked fine. You must be confused.

    >> I'm confused with another Mia works in accounting. She is fine too.

    > OHHHHH....you're talking about Tawny Mia Ng, that tiny
    > Vietnamese-Italian exchange student from South Korea...yeah, she's
    > ok....she's been used more than the MCNGP goat, but she's ok.

    Don't play with your food. Its gross.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50