    exam. I'd like to know about number of questions, what
    kind of questions and the difficulty.

    Thanks in advance, regards from Barcelona.

    Jaume, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Jaume

    Guest Guest

    follow the gide lines on ms website and do not only use ms
    press books sybex are good try them, wish i was htere

    this

    Guest, Jul 7, 2004

  3. Jaume

    nerd32768 Guest

    > follow the gide lines on ms website and do not only use ms
    > press books sybex are good try them, wish i was htere

    corrections:

    Follow the guide lines on the Microsoft web site, and do not only use
    Microsoft Press books. Sybex books are good, try them; I wish i was there

    nerd32768, Jul 7, 2004
  4. nerd32768 wrote:
    >> follow the gide lines on ms website and do not only use ms
    >> press books sybex are good try them, wish i was htere

    > corrections:
    >
    > Follow the guide lines on the Microsoft web site, and do not only use
    > Microsoft Press books. Sybex books are good, try them; I wish i was
    > there

    B-

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 7, 2004
  5. Jaume

    harryph Guest

    thatnks nerd number 32768 need to learn to read what i
    have typed before i send

    harryph, Jul 8, 2004