  1. Anyone pass this one and if so what resources did you use. eg MS Press etc.. I took the 2209 and 2210 in Jan, 04. The workshops were good hands on heres a problem figure out the solution. OR your FIRED! I aslo bought 292 - 296 self paced study book from MS- Press. I scheduled 292 for 7-May. The MCt who taught the worksop failed it twice and a buddy in the class fialed once. Both evenually passed 292, neither have taken 296. In the interestet of fairness i will study all Objective Domains. I am asking on an evaluation on the Legitimate study materials you use to pass

    thank
    reg
    =?Utf-8?B?UkVH?=, Apr 29, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UkVH?=

    Neil Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?UkVH?= <> wrote in
    news::

    > The MCt who taught the worksop failed it twice and a buddy in the
    > class fialed once.

    AAAAAAAAAAAKKKK!!! the tests are difficult but if your instructor failed
    the test what was he teaching you... Having taught both 2209 and 2210 and
    having passed the exams here is some freindly advice. ditch the MOC and
    study white papers/technet articles/and the like. I did these exams in
    september (in the span of a weekend between them) and there was zero
    material to prep from at the time other than the above mentioned courses
    (which if you haven't guessed were not my favourite) and searching the
    web. also remember that with upgrade exams they may be interested to
    know if you know the _new_ stuff...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Apr 29, 2004