  1. I would like to know if you can retake the 70 -296 exam should you fail it.

    Regards,
    GDustrider

    =?Utf-8?B?R0R1c3RyaWRlcg==?=, May 1, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?R0R1c3RyaWRlcg==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "GDustrider" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I would like to know if you can retake the 70 -296 exam should you fail it.

    Should I fail it?

    Apparently you don't have much faith in my passing!

    But yes, should I fail it, you can take it again.

    But only if I fail!

    Frisbee®, May 1, 2007

  3. Thanks for the Info Frisbee, Very funny! Good one! :) I don't expect to
    fail but I wanted to know if it was like the 70-240 exam.

    Thanks for the repsonse,
    Jeff

    =?Utf-8?B?R0R1c3RyaWRlcg==?=, May 1, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?R0R1c3RyaWRlcg==?=

    > Thanks for the Info Frisbee, Very funny! Good one! :) I don't expect to
    > fail but I wanted to know if it was like the 70-240 exam.
    >
    > Thanks for the repsonse,
    > Jeff

    Yay! A contestant with a sense of humor! You shall go far.

    The <serious> answer is that yes, you can re-take any MS test that you fail
    (as far as I know). I believe (but have not double-checked) that you can
    actually retake any exam immediately after failing, but if you fail the
    second time, there's a waiting period to take it yet again. I have no idea
    what the record is for retakes, but I suspect that a person named Lowdes or
    IT MONEY holds that record.

    Frisbee®, May 1, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?R0R1c3RyaWRlcg==?=

    CBIC Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    I have no idea
    > what the record is for retakes, but I suspect that a person named Lowdes
    > or IT MONEY holds that record.

    My money's on OTMAN

    CBIC, May 1, 2007
  6. frisbee is right, yes, "If you do not pass an exam the first time you take
    it, you may retake it at any time. If you do not achieve a passing score the
    second time, you must wait at least 14 days to retake the exam a third time.
    A 14-day waiting period will be imposed for all subsequent exam retakes. If
    you have passed an exam, you cannot take it again."
    --
    Trika, Microsoft Learning, Microsoft Corp. This posting is provided "AS IS"
    with no warranties, and confers no rights.

    =?Utf-8?B?VHJpa2EgSGFybXMgenVtIFNwcmVja2VsIChNU0ZU, May 2, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?R0R1c3RyaWRlcg==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?R0R1c3RyaWRlcg==?=
    <> say in news:7F438382-D6E9-4440-BC7F-
    :

    > I wanted to know if it was like the 70-240 exam.

    It's nothing like the 240 exam. This ones on Windows "2003". WOW! I would
    have thought that was obvious...

    ....and yes, you can retake should you fail...but you wont, because you've
    really studied hard and know your stuff, right? And you're not a big lying
    cheater, right? Because if you pass and all you did was cheat, we have a
    name for you round here...but you aren't going to fail because you S-T-U-D-
    I-E-D...(I hope I have made myself clear)

    --
    The InterNeil "V2.0 with Tabbed browsing and decreased verbosity" MCNGP
    Triple X

    - Shh! I have to use my incomplete, divided attention here.

    Neil, May 2, 2007
  8. You're spot on.....

    --
    ..rev