    I've seen both 65 and 50 questions listed multiple places
    on the web.

    Thanks.

    Bob, May 13, 2004

  2. I just took it and passed, it was in two sections with the first being 24 questions and the second being 26.
    =?Utf-8?B?bWNzZTIwMDM=?=, May 15, 2004

  3. Bob

    mcse2k Guest

    Two sections? What were the sections?

    mcse2k, May 18, 2004
  4. Bob

    Guest Guest

    Hi,

    An answer with a question: I just worote 70-296, failed!
    But there were definately 50 questions. The question, can
    one write again?

    Re,

    Dave.

    Guest, May 18, 2004
  5. Bob

    Neil Guest

    <> wrote in news:e73a01c43cae$0761ea10
    $:

    yes. details at www.microsoft.com/learning

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 18, 2004
  6. Bob

    booster Guest

    Re: 70-296 Question . per 5/17/2004

    passed the exam, 50 questions (switzerland) passing
    score: 700. lot of PKI, CA

    booster, May 18, 2004