    I just barely passed this test to get my mcse. Does anyone
    know the pass rate for this? It was probably the most
    difficult exam I've taken from Microsoft yet.

    julie, Dec 19, 2004

  2. julie

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 20, 2004

  3. julie

    nerd32768 Guest

    #4 - y r u posting as anon
    #8 - r u HAWT
    #16 - y r u using the www 'face

    nerd32768, Dec 20, 2004
  4. julie

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}> wrote in message

    > #4 - y r u posting as anon
    > #8 - r u HAWT
    > #16 - can i show u my O-face

    IFYPFY

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 20, 2004
  5. julie

    shailendra Guest

    shailendra, Dec 20, 2004
  6. julie

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Dec 20, 2004
  7. julie

    kpg Guest

    I see a disturbing pattern in your posts...

    kpg, Dec 20, 2004
  8. julie

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    kpg <> rambled:

    > You must have watched Office Space this weekend...
    >
    > I did...Still funny as hell.

    Unfortunately, I didn't watch it over the weekend. I know the whole movie by
    heart - I think it's my favorite "stupid movie" of all time.

    Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.S. are not welcome at www.mcngp.com. Unless you email
    first.

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 20, 2004
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 20, 2004
  10. julie

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:%,
    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > kpg wrote:
    >> I see a disturbing pattern in your posts...

    > You are Compu-Pikachu and I claim my two-fifty.

    I've been lurking over there, just to watch the festivities. She/it is a
    complete and total nutcase. Autism, my ass. She/it is just straight up
    crazy.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768 looks up porn on the internet all day. Then he visits
    www.mcngp.com.

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 20, 2004
  11. julie

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in

    > Unfortunately, I didn't watch it over the weekend. I know the whole
    > movie by heart - I think it's my favorite "stupid movie" of all time.

    *reaches the extra 8 inches to pull it out of the bookshelf in my office*
    PC LOAD LETTER?!?! WHAT THE @#$%@#% is THAT!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Dec 20, 2004
  12. julie

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95C595DEB3EB8neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in
    >
    >> Unfortunately, I didn't watch it over the weekend. I know the whole
    >> movie by heart - I think it's my favorite "stupid movie" of all time.

    > *reaches the extra 8 inches to pull it out of the bookshelf in my
    > office* PC LOAD LETTER?!?! WHAT THE @#$%@#% is THAT!

    Yes, I am also not a pu$$y.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com is part of a balanced breakfast.

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 20, 2004
  13. julie

    > In news:Xns95C595DEB3EB8neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
    >>
    >> did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in
    >>
    >>> Unfortunately, I didn't watch it over the weekend. I know the whole
    >>> movie by heart - I think it's my favorite "stupid movie" of all time.

    >> *reaches the extra 8 inches to pull it out of the bookshelf in my
    >> office* PC LOAD LETTER?!?! WHAT THE @#$%@#% is THAT!

    > Yes, I am also not a pu$$y.

    they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my
    Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much

    Neil, Dec 20, 2004
  14. julie

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "julie" <> say in

    > I just barely passed this test to get my mcse. Does anyone
    > know the pass rate for this? It was probably the most
    > difficult exam I've taken from Microsoft yet.

    feh, passed it last Sept (03) first try, not prep material. know the
    industry, keep an eye on what MS is doing lately and it's no biggie...

    but here is the question dejour: It's an upgrade test, shouldn't you have
    already had your MCSE?

    Neil, Dec 20, 2004
  15. julie

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95C5980F33032neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my
    > Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much

    Yeah hi, it's Bill Lumbergh. It's about 10 o'clock, uh, just wondering where
    you are.

    Yeah hi, It's Bill Lumbergh again. I just wanted to make sure you knew that
    we did start at the usual time this morning. Yeah, it wasn't a half day or
    anything like that. So if you could get here as soon as possible, that would
    be terriffic.

    Yeah hi, it's Bill L---

    Yeah it's B---

    Yeah hi, it's me again. I was away from my desk for a minute. I was just
    checking in case you called while I was gone.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    My psychiatrist recommends 10mg of Valium, a shot of Tequila, and
    twice-daily viewings of the b00bz0rs forum on www.mcngp.com

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 20, 2004
  16. julie

    Doom Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > In news:Xns95C5980F33032neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
    >>
    >> they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my
    >> Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much

    > Yeah hi, it's Bill Lumbergh. It's about 10 o'clock, uh, just wondering
    > where
    > you are.
    >
    > Yeah hi, It's Bill Lumbergh again. I just wanted to make sure you knew
    > that
    > we did start at the usual time this morning. Yeah, it wasn't a half day or
    > anything like that. So if you could get here as soon as possible, that
    > would
    > be terriffic.
    >
    > Yeah hi, it's Bill L---
    >
    > Yeah it's B---
    >
    > Yeah hi, it's me again. I was away from my desk for a minute. I was just
    > checking in case you called while I was gone.

    You thought I meant BILL Lumbergh. His children would have hooves.

    Doom, Dec 20, 2004
  17. julie

    > In news:Xns95C5980F33032neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
    >>
    >> they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my
    >> Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much

    > Yeah hi, it's Bill Lumbergh. It's about 10 o'clock, uh, just wondering
    > where you are.
    >
    > Yeah hi, It's Bill Lumbergh again. I just wanted to make sure you knew
    > that we did start at the usual time this morning. Yeah, it wasn't a
    > half day or anything like that. So if you could get here as soon as
    > possible, that would be terriffic.
    >
    > Yeah hi, it's Bill L---
    >
    > Yeah it's B---
    >
    > Yeah hi, it's me again. I was away from my desk for a minute. I was
    > just checking in case you called while I was gone.

    Oh, and next Friday... is Hawaiian shirt day... so, you know, if you
    want to you can go ahead and wear a Hawaiian shirt and jeans

    Neil, Dec 20, 2004
  18. julie

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:OCWVZQq5EHA.3648
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > In news:%,
    > Frisbee® <> rambled:
    >>
    >> kpg wrote:
    >>> I see a disturbing pattern in your posts...

    >> You are Compu-Pikachu and I claim my two-fifty.

    > I've been lurking over there, just to watch the festivities. She/it is

    > complete and total nutcase. Autism, my ass. She/it is just straight up
    > crazy.

    that sounds like my kind of girl. did she seem like she wants to get
    married? just wonderin' .

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 21, 2004
  19. Rowdy Yates wrote:
    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:OCWVZQq5EHA.3648
    > @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> In news:%,
    >> Frisbee® <> rambled:

    >>> You are Compu-Pikachu and I claim my two-fifty.

    >> I've been lurking over there, just to watch the festivities. She/it
    >> is a complete and total nutcase. Autism, my ass. She/it is just
    >> straight up crazy.
    >>

    > that sounds like my kind of girl. did she seem like she wants to get
    > married? just wonderin' .

    And with this we come full circle. C-P is kind of like that disgusting
    article Ken linked to, where a guy pretends to be a woman, only this nut
    case openly admits it. C-P's alter ego is a female Yoshi, however, not
    human.

    --
    Fris "Patty, we call her" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 21, 2004