    chance like the NT to Win2k upgrade exam?

    TIA
    Chris
    Chris, Nov 17, 2004

  2. Chris

    obie Guest

    yes, yes it is. y you ask my young paddleone

    obie, Nov 17, 2004

  3. "Chris" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know if the 70-296 upgrade is a once only
    > chance like the NT to Win2k upgrade exam?
    >
    > TIA
    > Chris

    Chris,

    Neither of the upgrade exams (70-292 and70-296) are one-time only exams. If
    you do not pass the exams on your first attempt, you may retake them
    according to the retake policy.

    --
    Alice Ciccu
    Assessments and Certification Exams

    "This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights."
    Alice Ciccu \(MS\), Nov 17, 2004