    Microsoft exam twice before. I really hate that I can't see what questions
    I missed. I am getting a gut reaction not to trust Microsoft. Or, it's
    just probably that I SUCK.

    Tron2005, Jul 11, 2005

  2. Vacation and studying = why are you "studying" on your "vacation"!!??

    What kind of study material are you using?

    Now provided that you first get good study material, and that you know the
    stuff inside and out...you may just pass.

    296 is hard... and yes... YOU SUCK!

    =?Utf-8?B?RXZpbEdlZWtHaXJs?=, Jul 11, 2005

  3. Tron2005

    Tron2005 Guest

    That's why I took my vacation so I could have quiet time and study.

    Yes, I suck just like you take it in the ass Evil girl.

    Tron2005, Jul 11, 2005
  4. Tron2005

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:,
    Tron2005 <> rambled:

    > That's why I took my vacation so I could have quiet time and study.
    >
    > Yes, I suck just like you take it in the ass Evil girl.

    pics?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com worked as a stripper to pay for college.

    Briscobar, Jul 11, 2005
  5. Tron2005

    zenner Guest

    Close-ups and matte finish please...the glossy shows too many finger
    prints...Eh,... or so I've heard!

    zenner, Jul 11, 2005
  6. Tron2005

    kpg Guest

    "zenner" <> wrote in

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\167622.htm (7/11/2005
    > 2:49:21 PM) # Close-ups and matte finish please...the glossy shows too
    > many finger prints...Eh,... or so I've heard!

    yeah, but the gloss wipes off easiser.

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    why do I even try

    kpg, Jul 11, 2005
  7. Tron2005

    zenner Guest

    Not too sure about that...it took two cops to pry Pee Wee Herman's finger
    from the sheet when they were finger printing him.

    zenner, Jul 12, 2005
  8. That's why I took my vacation so I could have quiet time and study.

    - Stay home and study

    Yes, I suck just like you take it in the ass Evil girl.

    -Hehehe...you should try the back door yourself Tron

    =?Utf-8?B?RXZpbEdlZWtHaXJs?=, Jul 12, 2005
  9. Tron2005

    Tron2005 Guest

    Why? I like using yours.

    Tron2005, Jul 12, 2005
  10. Tron2005

    kpg Guest

  11. Tron2005

    zenner Guest

    What was he charged with anyway? Littering?

    Damned Paparazzi...celebrities just can't get any relief, cameras are
    everywhere.

    That must have been awkward moment. Cop...We serve and protect.

    zenner, Jul 12, 2005
  12. Umm...I see the sparks of a flamer war.

    --
    Bob Christian II
    http://blogspot.bobchristian.com - Blog

    Bob Christian, Jul 13, 2005
  13. Yeah !

    Me too failed twice. But passed in 3rd attempt with 950. Al questions usualy
    from TK. Just study TK and clear all concepts . If need any help contact me at

    Regards,
    --
    Amey Abhyankar.
    [ M.C.P. Since 2002 ; M.C.S.E. Windows 2000 ; M.C.S.A. Windows server

    =?Utf-8?B?QW1leSBBYmh5YW5rYXIu?=, Jul 17, 2005
  14. Tron2005

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Yeah !

    "Amey Abhyankar." <> wrote in message

    > Me too failed twice. But passed in 3rd attempt with 950. Al questions
    > usualy
    > from TK. Just study TK and clear all concepts . If need any help contact
    > me at

    I hereby nominate Amey as LotY or possibly AFotY

    --
    Fris "Amey whatchu wanna dew" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

    http://www.mcngp.com

    Frisbee®, Jul 18, 2005
  15. Tron2005

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Yeah !

    > I hereby nominate Amey as LotY or possibly AFotY

    I second that. Can someone please smack it upside the head with a clue X 4
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jul 18, 2005
  16. Tron2005

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Yeah !

    Amey Abhyankar. <> rambled:

    > Me too failed twice. But passed in 3rd attempt with 950. Al
    > questions usualy from TK. Just study TK and clear all concepts . If
    > need any help contact me at

    I know why you failed twice! You wasted all that money on dumps and exams,
    when you could have gotten an evaluation version of Windows for free, and
    only paid for one exam. Why would you suggest dumps to someone else, knowing
    they just wasted you a bunch of money? You're such a tool.

    Oh, and Amey is a girl's name.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Email Amey at . . .
    . . . Amey Abhyankar is

    .
    . . . .

    Get it? .

    Briscobar, Jul 18, 2005
  17. Tron2005

    JaR Guest

    Re: Yeah !

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?QW1leSBBYmh5YW5rYXIu?=
    spewed across the ether:

    > Me too failed twice. But passed in 3rd attempt with 950. Al questions
    > usualy
    > from TK. Just study TK and clear all concepts . If need any help
    > contact me at

    Now _there's_ a testimonial for you! Why the heck not just learn the
    product. You tried to cheat your way through and still failed twice?

    What a tool!

    Thirded for AFoY

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jul 18, 2005
  18. Tron2005

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Yeah !

    JaR <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?QW1leSBBYmh5YW5rYXIu?=
    > spewed across the ether:
    >

    >> Me too failed twice. But passed in 3rd attempt with 950. Al questions
    >> usualy
    >> from TK. Just study TK and clear all concepts . If need any help
    >> contact me at

    > Now _there's_ a testimonial for you! Why the heck not just learn the
    > product. You tried to cheat your way through and still failed twice?
    >
    > What a tool!
    >
    > Thirded for AFoY

    Motion carried!

    --