70-296 -dumps

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?eW91c3Vm?=, Oct 21, 2004.

  1. does anyone have 70-296 dumps.

    =?Utf-8?B?eW91c3Vm?=, Oct 21, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?eW91c3Vm?=

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it =?Utf-8?B?eW91c3Vm?=
    <> said in news:BD7FF73D-8C25-4F95-B96B-
    :

    > does anyone have 70-296 dumps.

    whops, I flushed that one...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 21, 2004

  3. yousuf wrote:
    > does anyone have 70-296 dumps.

    Yes, I have the best!

    email me at

    =?UTF-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE?=, Oct 21, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?eW91c3Vm?=

    Guest Guest

    leave your email and i'll send the one i have

    Guest, Oct 21, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?eW91c3Vm?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?eW91c3Vm?= <> prattled ceaslessly
    in news::

    > does anyone have 70-296 dumps.

    Nope, no a s s f u c k e r s here! Move along!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    catwalker63, Oct 21, 2004
  6. =?Utf-8?B?eW91c3Vm?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "yousuf" <> wrote in message
    > does anyone have 70-296 dumps.

    Why do you want to collect other people's dumps?

    Regardless of your reasons, I figure I have somewhere in the vicinity of
    8000 dumps. I am willing to part with them, and the price is negotiable.
    Email me at , and we can work something out. Should you
    want to buy all 70,296 dumps at one time, I'm afraid I can't help unless you
    are willing to wait another two hundred years or so. Also, 70,296 is a tall
    order - you may want to consider buying dumps from various people. It's hard
    for one person to create 70,000 dumps. Even the oldest of the old probably
    don't make that many in a lifetime. You may have luck searching genealogy
    websites. Those people are into family and history and stuff. They may have
    some of their grandparents' dumps. With some searching, you may be able to
    round up all the dumps you need.

    Also, you can try drinking lots of apple cider.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 22, 2004
  7. =?Utf-8?B?eW91c3Vm?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > "yousuf" <> wrote in message
    >> does anyone have 70-296 dumps.

    > Also, you can try drinking lots of apple cider.

    Prune juice would be faster.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    catwalker63, Oct 22, 2004
  8. =?Utf-8?B?eW91c3Vm?=

    J.R. Jones Guest

    On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 12:54:23 -0500, catwalker63 bellowed:

    > "Ken Briscoe" <> prattled ceaslessly in
    >
    >> "yousuf" <> wrote in message
    >>> does anyone have 70-296 dumps.

    >> Also, you can try drinking lots of apple cider.
    >>

    > Prune juice would be faster.

    Apple cider tastes better, and is a heck of a lot more fun. (Hard cider,
    that is) Speaking of which, I believe I have a few bottles of the same in
    my cellar that are ready to drink.

    JaR
    Oenological Candidate

    J.R. Jones, Oct 22, 2004
  9. =?Utf-8?B?eW91c3Vm?=

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Oct 25, 2004
  10. =?Utf-8?B?eW91c3Vm?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Oct 21, 2004 at 8:11am "FrisbeeĀ®" blathered:

    > yousuf wrote:
    >> does anyone have 70-296 dumps.

    > Yes, I have the best!
    >
    > email me at

    The best.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Oct 28, 2004
  11. =?Utf-8?B?eW91c3Vm?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Oct 22, 2004 at 2:00pm "J.R. Jones" blathered:

    > Apple cider tastes better, and is a heck of a lot more fun. (Hard cider,
    > that is) Speaking of which, I believe I have a few bottles of the same in
    > my cellar that are ready to drink.

    I'd rather have a hot Dickens' Cider.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36