70-296 Ain't That Bad

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by IpastBecauseiamSmarterthanallofyoucombinedsochewon, Jan 8, 2004.

  1. Passed with 899 tonight .... My secrets:

    1. I setup three virtal machines with Virtual PC 2004.

    --- One Ent
    --- One Std
    --- One web

    2. On the Ent I had DNS, Certs, SUS, GP, PKI, DHCP WINS
    ETC. Everything under the sun. Everything u ass pakkager.

    3. STD had stub zones, 2ndary zones and fed off of ENT and
    secondary partner on everything to ENT. Logging cranked up
    full.

    4. WEB server had all IIS crapolas running.

    And I read the 2003 help files, front to back. And I read
    technet, front to back, and I played back to front by
    Brian Mcknight and cried my poor little head off because
    my gf dumped me again for a help desk dude with a meat
    stick more precious and tastier than mine (or so she said).

    Anyone that does not use MS Virtual PC to setup labs and
    is still trying to procure hardware to make a test lab at
    home is a JAKA$$. You need to be shot and have blood
    poured down your throat from dead bluegills.

    Learn the fukkeng product, understand it. Server 2003 is
    an amazing system, get ms virtual pc now you bastard fuc.
    And pass the test without having to grip your balls and
    sing kenny-g tunes before peeing.

    Father Cocinas
    IpastBecauseiamSmarterthanallofyoucombinedsochewon, Jan 8, 2004