  1. Hi
    can you please provide the average time and number of questions for 70-294

    thanks
    Armen Kirakosyan, Jul 19, 2005

  2. Armen Kirakosyan

    kpg Guest

    Why?
    kpg, Jul 19, 2005

  3. Armen Kirakosyan

    Briscobar Guest

    kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> rambled:

    > Why?

    Because he wants to schedule his exam for 2:00, and his appointment at the
    Bunny Ranch for 2:30.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Download full moviez, war3z, crackz, muzik, and pr0n at www.mcngp.com!
    Or don't.
    Briscobar, Jul 19, 2005
  4. ever had exam?
    if "yes" so it seems to me that it stupid question
    if "no" try pass one and you will unserstand

    regards

    Armen Kirakosyan, Jul 19, 2005
  5. Armen Kirakosyan

    kpg Guest

    Armen Kirakosyan <> wrote in news:ep3nQYJjFHA.3448
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    I'm not sure what your getting at.

    > ever had exam?
    > if "yes" so it seems to me that it stupid question

    Yes. Not that exam, but yes, I had exam.

    > if "no" try pass one and you will unserstand

    As I said above, yes, and I did pass, and no, I stll
    don't understand.

    Please explain how knowing the number of questions and
    time alloted will help you study for and/or pass the exam.

    ???

    kpg
    kpg, Jul 19, 2005
  6. using tests from MeasureUP and Transcender you can vary the number of
    questions
    after scoring you can averagely imagine that you are ready or not for exam
    etc.

    Armen Kirakosyan, Jul 20, 2005
  7. Armen Kirakosyan

    Wayne Guest

    Check the exam on http://www.prometric.com

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne, Jul 20, 2005
  8. Armen Kirakosyan

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Wayne" <> wrote in message
    > Check the exam on http://www.prometric.com
    >
    > Wayne McGlinn
    > Brisbane, Oz

    Now that Tech Ed is over, and you've demonstrated your knowledge of
    Kerpalism, are you keeping an eye out for an appropriate post to use Chalk's
    Phrase® ?
    Frisbee®, Jul 20, 2005
  9. Armen Kirakosyan

    kpg Guest

    Armen Kirakosyan <> wrote in

    > using tests from MeasureUP and Transcender you can vary
    > the number of questions
    > after scoring you can averagely imagine that you are ready or not for
    > exam etc.

    So its like a physio-intellectual endurance challenge confort zone thing.

    OK. I think I get it now.

    kpg
    kpg, Jul 20, 2005
  10. Armen Kirakosyan

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:

    >> using tests from MeasureUP and Transcender you can vary
    >> the number of questions
    >> after scoring you can averagely imagine that you are ready or not

    for
    >> exam etc.

    > So its like a physio-intellectual endurance challenge confort zone

    thing.

    > OK. I think I get it now.

    Wait! So it's like if I get ready to do, say, 30 questions, and then
    the test has 35 I'm screwed?

    Wholly shite, I never thought of that! I must have studied just right
    by accident on all the ones I passed. What luck!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jul 20, 2005
  11. Armen Kirakosyan

    kpg Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    >> So its like a physio-intellectual endurance challenge confort zone

    > thing.
    >>

    >> OK. I think I get it now.

    > Wait! So it's like if I get ready to do, say, 30 questions, and then
    > the test has 35 I'm screwed?
    >
    > Wholly shite, I never thought of that! I must have studied just right
    > by accident on all the ones I passed. What luck!

    It's like athletes that visualize the <whatever> before they do it.

    It makes perfect sense to me.

    Even better:

    Train for tests by taking practice exams that are twice as long as
    the real test and with four times as many questions.

    The real exam will be a cake-walk.

    kp "What? That's all you got?" g
    kpg, Jul 20, 2005
  12. Armen Kirakosyan

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:

    > Train for tests by taking practice exams that are twice as long as
    > the real test and with four times as many questions.
    >
    > The real exam will be a cake-walk.

    Why on earth did I not think of that.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jul 20, 2005
  13. Armen Kirakosyan

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > "Wayne" <> wrote in message
    >> Check the exam on http://www.prometric.com
    >>
    >> Wayne McGlinn
    >> Brisbane, Oz

    > Now that Tech Ed is over, and you've demonstrated your knowledge of
    > Kerpalism, are you keeping an eye out for an appropriate post to use
    > Chalk's Phrase® ?

    BTW: Where is Chalk? And billygoat? And nerd<bunchanumbers>?

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Jul 20, 2005
  14. Armen Kirakosyan

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, catwalker63 spewed across the
    ether:

    > BTW: Where is Chalk? And billygoat? And nerd<bunchanumbers>?

    And Con, and Kat, and KLXRider and DiamondDan and...

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jul 20, 2005