    prep????

    This is my first MCSE exam!!!!

    Dan

    Daniel, Mar 1, 2004

  2. Daniel

    Consultant Guest

    meanie?
    wtf

    Consultant, Mar 1, 2004

  3. On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 13:37:33 -0800, "Daniel"
    <> wrote:

    >is it a meanie/hard????
    >
    >what is the pass mark?
    >
    >anyone taken and passed it or got any tips on what to
    >prep????
    >
    >This is my first MCSE exam!!!!
    >
    >Dan

    Choose another for a first!

    Better to study at least 290 and 291 first then take 294 and after
    thatb 293.

    ================================
    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)
    ================================

    Marlin Munrow, Mar 1, 2004
  4. Daniel

    Rooster Guest

    Out of all the Server 2003 MCSE Track, the 294 was the
    hardest for me and several of my buddies.

    Why start there? Get 290, 291 and 293 under your belt
    first.

    the passing grade on all MS exams is 700, when you figure
    out what that constitutes, let the rest of us know.

    Rooster, Mar 2, 2004
  5. Daniel

    Jeff Night Guest

    Cramsession says the passing mark is 700. This probably
    sounds right:

    http://www.cramsession.com/certifications/exams/server-
    2003-active-directory-infrastructure.asp

    Sorry, I haven't taken the exam. I'm upgrading my W2K
    MCSE.

    Jeff Night, Mar 2, 2004
  6. Daniel

    Dan Guest

    I had all the prereqs that is why i took the course. also
    it was paid for by my company.

    thanks for your advice though. i am doing ok in some
    trancenders so i will cram some more then take the exam

    Dan, Mar 3, 2004