  1. Getting ready for it. I need to guess the average required response time.
    How many questions is it (I hope not 80!!!).

    Mikey
    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZXk=?=, Nov 14, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZXk=?=

    nerd32768 Guest

    "Mikey" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Getting ready for it. I need to guess the average required response time.
    > How many questions is it (I hope not 80!!!).
    >
    > Mikey

    the 70-294 test has 75 multiple choice and an essay
    nerd32768, Nov 15, 2004

  3. Normally, between 50-55 questions with a variety of formats: choose most
    correct, choose 2-3 correct, choose all correct (hate that one!) drag and
    drop, click on correct option. Sometimes you'll find MS will specify that
    "x" number of questions are beta and don't count toward the result.
    Questions are also weighted on difficulty, ie: a harder question is worth
    more than an easy one. Good luck!

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne McGlinn, Nov 15, 2004
  4. prometric
    Asia area
    in October, November 2004

    Exam duration:
    35 Questions
    95 minutes
    700 PASS

    Commemt duration:
    20 minutes

    Good Luck!

    =?Utf-8?B?YW50aS1ub25zZW5zZQ==?=, Nov 16, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZXk=?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Mikey <> rambled:
    > Getting ready for it. I need to guess the average required response
    > time. How many questions is it (I hope not 80!!!).
    >
    > Mikey

    Kline, do you understand now?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768 vowed to kill my family if I didn't add a link to
    www.mcngp.com to my signature.
    Ken Briscoe, Jan 13, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZXk=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in news:u$o
    $rja#:

    > In news:,
    > Mikey <> rambled:
    >> Getting ready for it. I need to guess the average required response
    >> time. How many questions is it (I hope not 80!!!).
    >>
    >> Mikey

    > Kline, do you understand now?

    that's not a full 2 months. you're short by a day...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us
    Neil, Jan 13, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZXk=?=

    kpg Guest

    stop making me re-live the past...
    kpg, Jan 13, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZXk=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in

    >>> Getting ready for it. I need to guess the average required response
    >>> time. How many questions is it (I hope not 80!!!).
    >>>
    >>> Mikey

    >>Kline, do you understand now?

    > nope, still lost!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    alex. what is a "old thread", for 100. quick!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 14, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZXk=?=

    >>> Getting ready for it. I need to guess the average required response
    >>> time. How many questions is it (I hope not 80!!!).
    >>>
    >>> Mikey

    >>Kline, do you understand now?

    > nope, still lost!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    I am confused. I need some Jolt Cola to bring me up to speed.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Feb 11, 2005