    Chris Lehr Guest

    2 questions left and I got "Exam terminated" Could not restart it either..

    2 definite wrong/blanks and I passed! That was a nail biting 48 hours!
    Chris Lehr, Mar 27, 2007

  2. Chris Lehr

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >2 questions left and I got "Exam terminated" Could not restart it either..
    >
    >2 definite wrong/blanks and I passed! That was a nail biting 48 hours!

    tune in next week, same channel, same time for the conclusion to this
    nail biting episode!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 27, 2007

  3. Chris Lehr

    kpg Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in

    >>2 questions left and I got "Exam terminated" Could not restart it
    >>either..
    >>
    >>2 definite wrong/blanks and I passed! That was a nail biting 48
    >>hours!

    > tune in next week, same channel, same time for the conclusion to this
    > nail biting episode!

    I hate cliff hangers.
    kpg, Mar 27, 2007
  4. Chris Lehr

    .rev [MCT] Guest

    I hate guys named Cliff

    --
    ..rev
    ..

    .rev [MCT], Mar 27, 2007
  5. Chris Lehr

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I hate guys named Cliff

    how can anyone hate cliff richards
    *runs away*

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 27, 2007
  6. Chris Lehr

    Chris Lehr Guest

    On Mar 27, 12:36 pm, ".rev [MCT]" <> wrote:
    > I hate guys named Cliff
    >
    > --
    > .rev

    You should hang him.. or me.

    When I posted, I meant to say this WILL be a harrowing 48 hours,
    sorry.

    I PASSSSSSED!!!!

    Yea, pretty psyched!

    1 more til MCSE.
    Chris Lehr, Mar 28, 2007
  7. Chris Lehr

    catwalker63 Guest

    Chris Lehr piffled away vaguely:

    > On Mar 27, 12:36 pm, ".rev [MCT]" <> wrote:
    >> I hate guys named Cliff
    >>
    >> --
    >> .rev

    > You should hang him.. or me.
    >
    > When I posted, I meant to say this WILL be a harrowing 48 hours,
    > sorry.
    >
    > I PASSSSSSED!!!!
    >

    > Yea, pretty psyched!
    >
    > 1 more til MCSE.

    Congratulations and good luck!
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Mar 28, 2007
  8. I had a machine BSOD when I was taking one of my MCDBA exams after about 5
    questions. Once the test admin rebooted the machine and logged back in the
    test resumed at exactly the same point it died w/ no loss of time either. It
    certainly wrecks your testing "grove" but hey, you passed so life is good.
    --
    Derik Hinz
    MCAD, MCDBA, MCITP, MCSA

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVyaWsgSGlueg==?=, Mar 28, 2007