    upgraded yet. I am going to sit it by the week's end and I really don't want
    to take this simulation type exam unless I know it is not faulty.
    Thank you.

    =?Utf-8?B?RnJlZGR5bmJq?=, Oct 18, 2005

  2. My understanding is not yet, but they are in Beta right now.
    My understanding is that the similations for the other exams are still not
    working right at the exam sites, particularly Prometric.

    --
    Bob Christian II
    http://bobchristian.blogspot.com - Blog

    Bob Christian, Oct 18, 2005

  3. I confirmed exactly what you just stated with Microsoft themselves....
    Thank you.

    =?Utf-8?B?RnJlZGR5bmJq?=, Oct 19, 2005