    simulation questions are there? and in total how many questions will be there.

    Thanks,

    Zak

    =?Utf-8?B?emFr?=, Feb 20, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?emFr?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "zak" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi! there,

    Hi!

    > I am going to take the 70-293 exam in two weeks

    Kewl.

    > Do you know how many simulation questions are there?

    Yes.

    > and in total how many questions will be there.

    Yes.

    > Thanks,

    Welcomes,

    > Zak

    Frisbee®

    Frisbee®, Feb 20, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?emFr?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?emFr?= <> say in

    > in total how many questions will be there.

    all of them

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with
    ketchup.

    Neil, Feb 20, 2007
  4. I am sory,your request does not legal So I can't help you
    you can read mcp Agreement follow the link
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/policies/agreement.mspx
    --
    Birol AYDUGAN

    MCSE+S+M MCDBA
    System Admin

    Birol AYDUGAN, Feb 20, 2007
  5. No need to answer.

    Thanks anyway.

    =?Utf-8?B?emFr?=, Feb 25, 2007
  6. The answer to my question is already given on the microsoft site.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/simulations/default.mspx.

    Thanks,

    =?Utf-8?B?emFr?=, Feb 25, 2007