  1. Hi all! Jus a small concern i have..i have cleared 3 papers i.e. 70-270 ,
    70-290 & 70-291.I just wanted to know should i begin with 70-293 or
    70-294.are they interrelated to some extent

    =?Utf-8?B?a2FyYW4=?=, Jul 29, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?a2FyYW4=?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "karan" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi all! Jus a small concern i have..i have cleared 3 papers i.e. 70-270 ,
    > 70-290 & 70-291.I just wanted to know should i begin with 70-293 or
    > 70-294.are they interrelated to some extent

    Just an observance, but I'm guessing that if you don't know whether they are
    interrelated or not, then you probably don't know the material enough to
    take either exam.

    Have you got the books? What are you studying with? How much do you know
    about AD?

    My suggestion, since you're going to need both exams anyways, why don't you
    buy the study material for both exams, then decide which to take first based
    on your knowledge of the material.

    BD [MCNGP], Jul 30, 2006

  3. "karan" wrote...
    > Hi all! Jus a small concern i have..i have cleared 3 papers i.e. 70-270 ,
    > 70-290 & 70-291.I just wanted to know should i begin with 70-293 or
    > 70-294.are they interrelated to some extent

    As I said in an earlier post a couple of days ago:- "This has already been
    answered a few times recently. The recommended route is to sit the core
    exams in numerical order (270-290-291-293-294). The 29x exams really build
    on each other."

    However, BD also makes a good point in his reply to this thread.

    --
    Darth Windows

    Darth Windows, Jul 30, 2006
  4. i'm about to take 70-290 and 70-291. how many simulation type questions came
    up for 70-291?

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFu?=, Aug 4, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?a2FyYW4=?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, man spurted out:
    > i'm about to take 70-290 and 70-291. how many simulation type
    > questions came up for 70-291?

    Take the exam and figure it out for yourself. If you know the material, you
    won't have to worry about the # of sims that there are.
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 4, 2006
  6. seriously i don't know what your problems are. should try to get a life.
    either i will have to do the exams and figure it out with or without your
    help. you do sound like a old man.

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFu?=, Aug 4, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?a2FyYW4=?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, man spurted out:
    > seriously i don't know what your problems are. should try to get a
    > life. either i will have to do the exams and figure it out with or
    > without your help. you do sound like a old man.

    That's exactly what we want you to do...figure it out for yourself.

    I don't see what is so hard about that...we had to do it.

    It's the whole "Give a man a fish and he'll have food for the day....TEACH a man
    to fish and he'll have food for a lifetime" thing....

    Go out and learn my son....if there is something difficult that you can't figure
    out, then come back and run it by us, we might feel like helping....but we're
    not going to just GIVE you our knowledge for free.

    Geez, how do you expect us to make a living?
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 4, 2006
  8. usually the number of simulation question which exist in the exam (290, 291,
    293, 294) will be around 4 - 5 questions.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFuZHJ1aWQ=?=, Aug 5, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?a2FyYW4=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "man" <> wrote in message
    > seriously i don't know what your problems are. should try to get a life.
    > either i will have to do the exams and figure it out with or without your
    > help. you do sound like a old man.

    Geeze, BD. People give you crap even when you're relatively nice to them.

    Maybe it's your breath?

    Frisbee®, Aug 5, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?a2FyYW4=?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "man" <> wrote in message
    >> seriously i don't know what your problems are. should try to get a life.
    >> either i will have to do the exams and figure it out with or without your
    >> help. you do sound like a old man.

    > Geeze, BD. People give you crap even when you're relatively nice to them.
    >
    > Maybe it's your breath?

    Hmmm....<checks breath>....ok, well the morning Jack Daniels breath isn't
    all that great, but covered with Listerine it shouldn't be a problem.

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 5, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?a2FyYW4=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    BD [MCNGP] wrote:

    > Hmmm....<checks breath>....ok, well the morning Jack Daniels breath isn't
    > all that great, but covered with Listerine it shouldn't be a problem.

    Are you sure you didn't gargle with the Jack Daniels instead of the
    Listerine ?

    Cerebrus, Aug 6, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?a2FyYW4=?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > BD [MCNGP] wrote:
    >
    >> Hmmm....<checks breath>....ok, well the morning Jack Daniels breath isn't
    >> all that great, but covered with Listerine it shouldn't be a problem.

    > Are you sure you didn't gargle with the Jack Daniels instead of the
    > Listerine ?

    Ya know....something just didn't feel right about the 'burn'....now I know
    what it was... ;)

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 6, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?a2FyYW4=?=

    scragg Guest

    karan wrote:
    > *Hi all! Jus a small concern i have..i have cleared 3 papers i.e.
    > 70-270 ,
    > 70-290 & 70-291.I just wanted to know should i begin with 70-293 or
    > 70-294.are they interrelated to some extent *

    293 Is more focused on the actual networking and 294 more on Active
    Direcotry. Your AD won't work right unless your's network is working
    properly so.... If you are new to it all do the first things first...
    293 first then 294 would probably be best. I did 294 then 293 but only
    because I had had more material for the 294 on hand and had a good grasp
    of the networking material already.

    Lots of angry people on this forum.... Chill eeh, no one will measure
    your greatness based on your ability to show your XXX.

    --
    scragg

    scragg, Aug 8, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?a2FyYW4=?=

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 10:36:09 -0500, scragg cast into the ether:

    > Lots of angry people on this forum.... Chill eeh, no one will measure
    > your greatness based on your ability to show your XXX.

    Sure they will.

    Last time I showed my XXX, I was offered a part in a pr0n movie.

    I was gonna be the next John Holmes, but we all know what happened to him,
    so I said no.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Aug 9, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?a2FyYW4=?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what JaR () graced us with in
    ?<<

    > I was gonna be the next John Holmes, but we all know what happened to
    > him, so I said no.

    Good thing I guess, the world couldn't have handled another John Holmes.
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 9, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?a2FyYW4=?=

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 09:42:02 -0700, BD [MCNGP] cast into the ether:

    > handled another John Holmes.

    Hehheh. You said...uhhh...

    Nevermind.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Aug 9, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?a2FyYW4=?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what JaR () graced us with in
    ?<<
    > On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 09:42:02 -0700, BD [MCNGP] cast into the ether:
    >
    >> handled another John Holmes.

    > Hehheh. You said...uhhh...
    >
    > Nevermind.

    DoH!!!... Freudian slip? Opps...there it goes again.

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 9, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?a2FyYW4=?=

    kuman4ever

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Just had to say something

    BD - I was out here reading some of these responses and I just have to say you are a real winner! If I happened to be looking for consulting help (and willing to pay for it) I would certainly never hire someone with an attitude like yours. You're a real piece of work. I suggest getting off your high horse and try to be a little more civilized to individuals just looking for a little help getting their certifications.

    Just my thoughts.

    KUMAN4EVER
    MCSE, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, CCEA, CCIA, CCA, CCNA

    Last edited: Nov 17, 2006
    kuman4ever, Nov 17, 2006