    taken it.

    Thanks in advance.
    Brian

    Brian, Jun 11, 2004

  2. Brian

    Neil Guest

    "Brian" <> wrote in news:O0hJlT0TEHA.3596
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > Does anyone have any info on test 70-293?

    yes

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004

  3. Brian

    Brian Guest

    thanks

    Brian, Jun 11, 2004
  4. I have taken 70-293 test few days ago. This test is not similar to
    70-290 & 70-291, 110 minutes with 40 questions in Prometric center.

    Practical questions in-depth, if you take MOC-2278 as an core study,
    then you get to take some reference of PKI and cluster services.

    Or, Sybex study guide and Training Kit learning skillfully.
    I plan to take it next week, good luck to us, each others.

    =?Utf-8?B?R2FybmV0IDMyMQ==?=, Jun 11, 2004
  5. Brian

    Neil Guest

    "Brian" <> wrote in news:umYG8x2TEHA.2580
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > thanks
    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >> "Brian" <> wrote in news:O0hJlT0TEHA.3596
    >> @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >> > Does anyone have any info on test 70-293?

    >> yes
    >>
    >> --
    >> Neil MCNGP #30
    >> "you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"

    we're here to help...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004