    that stuff pretty well. I just don't know how to give the "MS" versions of
    the answers. Any help with this would be nice too.

    Thank you!
    John, Aug 22, 2009

  2. John

    Webmaster

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2009
    Messages:
    12
    the dumps are available for 293 and 294 at dumpsquestions.com
    Webmaster, Sep 20, 2009

  3. John

    Gareth Guest

    Thats kind of odd because when I took 70-293 there was very little on
    Performance Monitoring. Maybe you got luckier than I but 33% of my exam was
    Clustering and NLB and the other 33% was MS Certificate Services. With the
    last 33% just being everything else crammed in.

    In regards to Performance Monitor I seem to remember a lot more of that
    stuff on the 70-290 or 70-291 exam to be perfectly honest.

    The main thing I remember on performance monitors was you really only needed
    to know a few key counters for the exam such as Disk, Processor and Memory.
    Other than that it was mostly just how you configured the counters, whether
    as an Alert, Trace, etc.

    As for OUs. Not much too them. Main thing for 70-294 on OUs is knowing how
    that affects delegation and GPOs. Ie. Inheritance, Override, Block
    Inheritance and GPO processing order.

    Hope that helps somewhat.

    Gareth, Sep 25, 2009