70-293 and 294 question

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Pascal Duchemin, Mar 2, 2006.

  1. Hello everyone,

    I passed 70-290 291 270 throughout the past few months and finally 284
    yesterday.

    I am planning on studying for 293 now.

    I have about 4 years experience in administrating Windows environments
    but only small businesses ( 5 to 50 users ).

    I briefly looked at the 293 book I purchased a while ago ( ms press )
    and I might be wrong but it looks like it is more oriented towards
    bigger enviroments ( 1000 users ).

    I would like to get properly prepared to pass this test and am planning
    to use the set of questions that came in a cd with the book as well as
    maybe some measureup questions that I will purchase online.

    I would also like to practice some labs from the books, I don't have
    much experience with virtual server, but can I use only one machine and
    setup 2 or 3 OSes from 3 different domains and/or forests and practice
    some of these labs ?

    Any other suggestions on how I should prepare for this test ?

    Thanks in advance for your advices.

    Pascal Duchemin, Mar 2, 2006

  2. Yes, you can use Virtual Server running on a single machine with multiple
    operating systems running inside of it. You can even setup virtual networks
    inside Virtual Server as well. Plan on at least 1GB of RAM. 2GB would be more
    realistic.

    Devin

    =?Utf-8?B?ZHJpbGV5?=, Mar 6, 2006

  3. Thanks for the info !