    nasty surprises and to help my study, does anyone know when sims will be
    implemented into these exams?

    Thanks in advance
    =?Utf-8?B?U2xpZGU3MQ==?=, Sep 15, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U2xpZGU3MQ==?=

    Wayne Guest

    They are in beta at the moment, I'd say they go live within two months. If
    you feel comfortable actually "doing" questions rather than choosing a
    correct answer, hold off and become more adept at the OS.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver

    Wayne, Sep 15, 2005

  3. Thanks Wayne,

    Think I'm going to be taking this in 4 weeks, I'll study as though there
    will be sims although it's always handy to know roughly what sims there will
    be!

    =?Utf-8?B?U2xpZGU3MQ==?=, Sep 16, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?U2xpZGU3MQ==?=

    Neil Simpson Guest

    Wayne wrote:
    > They are in beta at the moment, I'd say they go live within two
    > months. If you feel comfortable actually "doing" questions rather
    > than choosing a correct answer, hold off and become more adept at the
    > OS.
    > Wayne McGlinn
    > Brisbane, Oz
    > MCNGP Silver
    >
    > "Slide71" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi All,
    >>
    >> Having just passed 70-291 I have now begun to study for 293 and 294.
    >> At present these exams do not have sim questions. To ensure that I
    >> dont get any
    >> nasty surprises and to help my study, does anyone know when sims
    >> will be implemented into these exams?
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance

    Wayne, are you an MCT?

    --
    Regards
    Neil
    Neil Simpson, Sep 16, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?U2xpZGU3MQ==?=

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    "Neil Simpson" <neil_simpson@spam-me-not_btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > Wayne wrote:
    >> They are in beta at the moment, I'd say they go live within two
    >> months. If you feel comfortable actually "doing" questions rather
    >> than choosing a correct answer, hold off and become more adept at the
    >> OS.
    >> Wayne McGlinn
    >> Brisbane, Oz
    >> MCNGP Silver
    >>
    >> "Slide71" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hi All,
    >>>
    >>> Having just passed 70-291 I have now begun to study for 293 and 294.
    >>> At present these exams do not have sim questions. To ensure that I
    >>> dont get any
    >>> nasty surprises and to help my study, does anyone know when sims
    >>> will be implemented into these exams?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks in advance

    > Wayne, are you an MCT?

    Yes, much MUCH MORE importantly, he's an MCNGP.
    FrisbeeĀ®, Sep 16, 2005