    not? Does anyone know if there's been any change to this exam or not?

    Thanks,
    John
    John Collins, Jul 21, 2005

  2. I took it in June... twice. I failed it both times :( Studied my ass off too!
    --
    Mitchell D. Garvis, MCSA
    www.e-mitch.com

    Mitch Garvis, MCSA, Jul 21, 2005

  3. John Collins

    John Collins Guest

    Ah, that sounds like the experience I had! I think I'll leave it until
    later in the year and maybe try again then.

    Thanks,
    John

    "Mitch Garvis, MCSA" <> wrote in
    message news:...