70-292

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Dennis Oorthuysen, May 13, 2005.

  1. Hey all,
    I did 70-292 this morning (yeah i know friday the 13th!!!).
    And i must say that i was not expecting to pass the first time after reading
    your comments here....BUT...

    While testing i was realizing that i didn't had problems answering the
    questions at all.
    At the end of the test i had 20 minutes (of 170) time left so i took my
    time.
    I had only 3 questions left for review.. I had a lot of confidence and i
    clicked the end review button.

    Normaly you get a blue bar with the passing score, red if you fail. Now you
    only get a white screen with you failed!!!
    What!!!!
    I shocked... how is this possible??...let's look at the sections i've
    screwed up for my retake.... What???
    You don't even get an overview of the score on the verious sections!!!!

    I asked the examinator, she looked in the printer and found nothing wrong.
    When i look at my score report it says:
    " The Information shown above indicates your relative results on various
    sections of the exam. This information is provided to help you asses for
    further study!"

    It only say's: Passing score: 700 Your score: 600 Result: Failed!

    What will me help for further study??? Bill perhaps?

    Dennis.
    Dennis Oorthuysen, May 13, 2005

  2. Dennis Oorthuysen

    Guest

    Use the notes at this site: http://www.netfresco.com/cert/

    Also, use Windows Help. I've found this to be invaluable for
    researching and studying for exams.
    , May 17, 2005