    What is the best study guide for this exam. I am one exam away from MCSA
    2000 (70-216) and I am trying to plan for the future and it includes
    upgrading to MCSA 2003? Thanks

    Hec, Oct 22, 2004

  2. Hec

    Steve Guest

    Sybex or Syngress book at Amazon.

    Steve, Oct 22, 2004

  3. Hec

    catwalker63 Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?SGVj?= <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > What is the best study guide for this exam. I am one exam away from
    > MCSA 2000 (70-216) and I am trying to plan for the future and it
    > includes upgrading to MCSA 2003? Thanks

    MS Press. Some people have even recommended the ... For Dummies book for
    this exam. I also recommend heavy supplementation with web resources.
    MS Press has an additional reading list for each objective domain -- read
    the additional reading!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet