    etc...

    Thanks in Advance.
    Regards, from Barcelona.
    Guest, Apr 23, 2004

  2. Guest

    Garnet Guest

    only have the information abov
    070-292: 56 questions, 2 hours in prometic exam cente
    should be familiar with operations and setting in WS03
    because there's drag and place questions with graphics and tables following in exhibit

    take the reference of microsoft websit
    Garnet, Apr 24, 2004

  3. Guest

    R Guest

    Additionally, the first quarter of this exam (70-292) is purely on DNS

    70-296 only has 50 questions, and very slightly less time (1h 50m IIRC). Personally, I found 296 easier than 292.
    R, Apr 26, 2004
  4. Guest

    Vijay Rathee Guest

    Hi There,

    As you have already got replies about duration of exams I shall not go into
    that all over again.

    What I can tell you is that personally 296 is much tougher than 292. It is
    purely on Certificate Authority and Smart Cards and RAS VPN and encryption
    technologies.

    Topics for 296:
    Ø Certificate Authority

    Ø Group Policies

    Ø RAS/VPN and various encryption techniques that can be used with them
    like EAP, IPSec/L2TP,PPTP, Smart Cards(about 5 questions on smart cards
    alone)

    Ø Modes of Windows 2003

    Ø Conditional forwarding in DNS

    Ø Cross forest trusts

    Topics for 292:
    Ø Terminal Services (Remote Administration and Remote Desktop)

    Ø Disaster Recovery (especially ASR)

    Ø SUS

    Ø Modes of Windows 2003

    Ø Stub Zones in DNS

    Hope this helps.

    Vijay

    Vijay Rathee, May 6, 2004
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    "Vijay Rathee" <> wrote in

    > It is
    > purely on Certificate Authority and Smart Cards and RAS VPN and
    > encryption technologies.

    purely? funny, my 296 covered more...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30