  1. Did anybody already make the exam 70-292 and did it get to pass?
    I will accomplish for the fifth time without success.
    Anderson Eriksson - MCSE - Brazil

    Anderson Eriksson, Sep 18, 2005

  2. I passed the test on my second try.

    Brandon Baker, Sep 26, 2005

  3. Which material did you use? Which was his/her note?
    Anderson Eriksson

    Anderson Eriksson, Sep 27, 2005
  4. I used the official Microsoft book. Upgrading your certification to 2003 by
    Dan DaNicolo with Microsoft. I also used Transcender.

    What do you mean "which was his note"?

    Brandon Baker, Sep 27, 2005
  5. What your score in the exam?
    You have the transcender?

    Anderson Eriksson, Sep 29, 2005
  6. I just too the exam for the second time yesterday and didn't pass. It
    appears that there's a new version of 292 out since the first time I took the
    exam last month. This version is much more difficult.

    I used the Microsoft Press book on upgrading to 2003 and uCertify for both
    292 & 296. 296 was much more in line with the material from both sources so
    I was able to pass with an 850. Unfortunately the new 292 exam was so
    difficult I only scored a 350.

    I've passed 17 Microsoft exams since 1998 and by far the new 292 is the most
    difficult.

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFkZG1pa2U=?=, Oct 1, 2005
  7. Add me in the messenger. We will change some ideas regarding this exam.

    Anderson Eriksson - MCSE

    Anderson Eriksson, Oct 3, 2005