    shows the 292 pass but still only shows the MCSA certification/version as
    Windows 2K. Should it show this as a 2003 version?

    Thanks

    SOM_UK, Apr 5, 2006

  2. Sure. It shows your updated credentials as on "Windows® Server 2003" in
    the same column. Just make sure it's showing the exam you passed. It never
    display's it in separate column. It say's, you now MCSA on Windows® server
    2003 also above "Windows® 2000" line .

    --
    Amey Abhyankar.
    [ M.C.P. Since 2002 ; M.C.S.E. Windows 2000 ; M.C.S.A. Windows server

    Amey Abhyankar., Apr 11, 2006

  3. SOM_UK

    frustrated Guest

    congrats on your pass! i am curious to know if the questions on the exam
    match the 70-292 objectives. were there any dhcp, rras, performance
    monitoring/ counters which are on the 70 290 and 70-291 objectives and is
    also away to upgrade to mcsa 2003. seems to be a little confusion on these
    two upgrade paths. cheers.
    --
    help

    frustrated, Apr 14, 2006
  4. SOM_UK

    SOM_UK Guest

    There seem to be lots on DNS otherwise it was pretty much in line with the
    objectives.

    Simon

    SOM_UK, Apr 28, 2006