    description of 70-292.

    Regards

    / Chris

    Chris, Jan 26, 2004

  2. The exam objectives can be viewed here:

    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Please
    do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
    purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jan 26, 2004

  3. Chris

    Guest

    Chris:
    Check out the web site www.mcseworld.com, they have some
    reviews on 70-292.

    Rover

    , Jan 26, 2004
  4. Chris

    sageata2002 Guest

    DNS and Certificates (CA), mainly. 70-292 is much bigger
    on the topics

    sageata2002, Jan 27, 2004
  5. Don't forget the virtual shadowcopy service.

    Christopher J. Beasley, Jan 29, 2004
  6. Chris

    Myles Kelly Guest

    I have just completed this exam yesterday. Passed, although I was not
    as confident as I would have thought. Some observations
    DNS, DNS and DNS. 20% (11 Questions from 56) were on DNS, and they
    were not trivial. Know your zone transfers.
    Shadow copy and MBSA questions came up, but 1 hour of study is enough
    to do these.
    Surprising amount (8 questions) on terminal services and TS Security,
    good questions and non trivial
    I used the tanscender tests for revision, and although these are
    normally excellent this one was very poor indeed.

    good luck

    Myles

    Myles Kelly, Jan 30, 2004
  7. Congrats! Are you going to do the 296?

    Christopher Beasley

    Christopher Beasley, Feb 2, 2004