    I am looking for some tips to exam 70-292. Like is there
    some areas that this test is focusing? Is it all about new
    features of server2003?

    Ville, May 27, 2004

  2. Ville

    Guest Guest

    mainly rehat and that litle bird that cant fly frm the
    north i think but not totaly sure, anyway if you focus all
    your energy on the youll be fine and remember to get
    hammered the night before it will help your constipation

    Guest, May 27, 2004

  3. Ville

    Neil Guest

    "Ville" <> wrote in news:1ac801c443dd
    $acc324c0$:

    > I am looking for some tips to exam 70-292. Like is there
    > some areas that this test is focusing? Is it all about new
    > features of server2003?

    read:

    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 27, 2004
  4. Ville

    lastcall Guest

    I heard there is hardcore DNS on the exam. I've heard it more than
    once, too. Know your DNS!!!

    I would appreciate them, too! I just got the Syngress book as well as
    Exam Cram2 and am ready to rock. Also, any pertinent testing software
    or any study guides with labs on the web anyone is aware of? My tenure
    at TechSkills just expired. That's how I'm used to studying, never
    failed an exam so I would like to continue studying with study
    guides/labs. Thanks!

    lastcall, May 27, 2004
  5. Ville

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 27 May 2004 06:43:08 -0700, anonymous extemporised:

    > mainly rehat and that litle bird that cant fly frm the
    > north i think

    Ptarmigans?

    No, they can fly, sorta.

    Can you give us a hint?

    BTW, what's a _rehat_?

    JaR
    Curious Thug

    JaR, May 27, 2004
  6. Ville

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > Ptarmigans?

    must you grouse about everything?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 27, 2004
  7. Ville

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 27 May 2004 10:15:15 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    > JaR <> wrote in
    >
    >> Ptarmigans?

    > must you grouse about everything?

    Perhaps, but I quail at nothing!

    JaR
    Sorry Thug

    JaR, May 27, 2004
  8. Ville

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > On Thu, 27 May 2004 10:15:15 -0700, Neil extemporised:
    >
    >> JaR <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Ptarmigans?

    >> must you grouse about everything?

    > Perhaps, but I quail at nothing!

    I refuse to chicken out of this conversation, you turkey...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 27, 2004
  9. Ville

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > JaR <> wrote in
    >
    > > On Thu, 27 May 2004 10:15:15 -0700, Neil extemporised:
    > >
    > >> JaR <> wrote in

    > >> must you grouse about everything?

    > > Perhaps, but I quail at nothing!
    > >

    > I refuse to chicken out of this conversation, you turkey...

    That's IT! I've had enough! I'm robin both of you of your right to post!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 27, 2004
  10. Ville

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:eXoFSbBREHA.2572
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >> JaR <> wrote in
    >>
    >> > On Thu, 27 May 2004 10:15:15 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    >> > Perhaps, but I quail at nothing!
    >> >

    >> I refuse to chicken out of this conversation, you turkey...

    > That's IT! I've had enough! I'm robin both of you of your right to

    post!

    I find that a bit hard to swallow.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 27, 2004
  11. Ville

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:eXoFSbBREHA.2572
    > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > >> JaR <> wrote in

    > >> I refuse to chicken out of this conversation, you turkey...

    > > That's IT! I've had enough! I'm robin both of you of your right to

    > post!
    > >

    > I find that a bit hard to swallow.

    No you don't.

    *runs*

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 27, 2004
  12. Ville

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:#P$HQkBREHA.4020
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >> "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:eXoFSbBREHA.2572
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >> > "Neil" <> wrote in message

    >> > That's IT! I've had enough! I'm robin both of you of your right to

    >> post!
    >> >

    >> I find that a bit hard to swallow.

    > No you don't.
    >
    > *runs*

    WHY I OUTTA...!!! (running a perfectly good run of puns with that
    statement)

    ya dodo, leaving the entire thread a lame duck. Goose the whole thing why
    don't ya? Fine, I'll Tern to something else. There is no need to act like
    chilled wren....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 27, 2004
  13. Ville

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > WHY I OUTTA...!!! (running a perfectly good run of puns with that
    > statement)
    >
    > ya dodo, leaving the entire thread a lame duck. Goose the whole thing why
    > don't ya? Fine, I'll Tern to something else. There is no need to act like
    > chilled wren....

    mad props 2 neil 4 dat 1

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 27, 2004
  14. Ville

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 27 May 2004 11:43:59 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    >>> post!
    >>> >

    >>> I find that a bit hard to swallow.

    >> No you don't.
    >>
    >> *runs*
    >>

    > WHY I OUTTA...!!! (running a perfectly good run of puns with that
    > statement)
    >
    > ya dodo, leaving the entire thread a lame duck. Goose the whole thing why
    > don't ya? Fine, I'll Tern to something else. There is no need to act like
    > chilled wren....

    I refuse to be gulled into continuing this. I'm not gonna be a pigeon this
    time.

    JaR
    OrniThug

    JaR, May 27, 2004
  15. Ville

    Brat Guest

    Lord Love a Duck!!! cant you people be serious for once? lol

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat, May 27, 2004
  16. Ville

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:OMVpMuBREHA.4020
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > mad props 2 neil 4 dat 1

    *Cranes neck in Ken's direction and bows*

    "why thanks Ken. It was all just a Lark I assure you. Owl be sure to Thrush
    up some more. while some may think I Cuckoo, I will be Swift to Hawk my
    puns here..."

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 27, 2004
  17. Ville

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:OMVpMuBREHA.4020
    > @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > mad props 2 neil 4 dat 1

    > *Cranes neck in Ken's direction and bows*
    >
    > "why thanks Ken. It was all just a Lark I assure you. Owl be sure to

    Thrush
    > up some more. while some may think I Cuckoo, I will be Swift to Hawk my
    > puns here..."

    *Vomits*

    (like a momma bird regurgitating a worm into a little baby birdy's mouth)

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 27, 2004
  18. Ville

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > On Thu, 27 May 2004 11:43:59 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    >>> No you don't.
    >>>
    >>> *runs*
    >>>

    >> WHY I OUTTA...!!! (running a perfectly good run of puns with that
    >> statement)
    >>
    >> ya dodo, leaving the entire thread a lame duck. Goose the whole thing
    >> why don't ya? Fine, I'll Tern to something else. There is no need to
    >> act like chilled wren....

    > I refuse to be gulled into continuing this. I'm not gonna be a pigeon
    > this time.
    >
    > JaR
    > OrniThug

    I don't mean to Crow but I could do this all day, my little chickedee.
    now give up you common loon...

    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 27, 2004
  19. Ville

    Neil Guest

    "Brat" <> wrote in news:e3DTe4BREHA.2132
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > Lord Love a Duck!!! cant you people be serious for once? lol

    no, we are all bird-brains...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 27, 2004
  20. Ville

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:#MeBC$BREHA.3476
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > *Vomits*

    approprate response for all puns...it's how you know you've done them
    right. (you pecker...)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 27, 2004