70-292 - This is for you who failed, let's complain!

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by fmsmcse, Apr 9, 2005.

  1. fmsmcse

    fmsmcse Guest

    fmsmcse, Apr 9, 2005

  2. fmsmcse

    Dave Guest

    Dave, Apr 10, 2005

  3. fmsmcse

    fmsmcse Guest

    You are definitively mistaken, it has notihing to do with 218.

    By the way, if you passed, what was your score? How about your score in the
    216?

    fmsmcse, Apr 10, 2005
  4. fmsmcse

    fmsmcse Guest

    All,

    I'm sorry, I've posted a link which is specific for another thing, please
    discard this one.

    But anyway, if you failed, you might have received a survey, please let's
    ask for better exams, which really measure our skills.

    fmsmcse, Apr 10, 2005
  5. fmsmcse

    Mark [MS] Guest

    It is just an exam! If you want to see just how hard they could make the
    exams, try a Cisco exam. I sat BSCI (for CCNP) the other day and it would be
    harder than any microsoft exam ive ever sat. I got 888 in 70-216 which i
    would consider a comfortable pass (i would consider it the hardest if faced
    on my path to MCSE), i put easily 3-4 times the effort into the BSCI and
    managed go get a pass by only a few marks (even with all the equipment to
    practice on).

    I can see you frustration that the difficulty of one exam varies greatly to
    an equivalent exam in the same discipline, but thats how it is. If you no
    keen on doin 292 again, you can always just sit 290 and 291 which may be the
    easier route - i.e. exams directed at more definite areas rather than one
    single exam covering many areas.

    Mark.
    Mark [MS], Apr 10, 2005
  6. fmsmcse

    fmsmcse Guest

    I'm comparing MS Cert with MS Cert and am upgrading, so never took 290 or
    even 291, you are referring to me.

    I never give up and will pass 292, but with style, using knowledge like
    always did in my MCSE path.

    Agora cala a boca e não me enche o saco seu mané. Abraços.

    fmsmcse, Apr 10, 2005
  7. fmsmcse

    Mark [MS] Guest

    If your so sure of yourself, quit complaining and go read the braindumps that
    you were earlier posting links for and pass the exam with this 'style' you
    speak of!!!!!

    Mark
    Mark [MS], Apr 10, 2005
  8. fmsmcse

    fmsmcse Guest

    I complain as much as I like, thanks for the advise.... Dad. And I believe UR
    smart enough to have read that I also afirmed that I had a wrong concept
    about bra... dum...

    E aprende mais uma lingua, senão vou ficar tirando vc de otário até cansar
    aqui, pq tá facil viu, vou te contar, vc é muito trouxa.

    Um abraço do seu amigo.

    fmsmcse, Apr 11, 2005