    failing getting 75-80% of the questions right. I think
    that is idiotic. If you know 75-80% you should be
    certified. There is alot of material on this test.

    sb, Feb 23, 2005

  2. sb

    Keith [MSFT] Guest

    Let me provide some clarification to the graphs and the answer you received
    from support. The graphs should only be used to help you understand the areas
    you did well in and the areas that may need improvement. They cannot be used
    to determine the pass/fail outcome. Also, the weighting is done at the
    functional group level not the question level, therefore it is possible to do
    poorly in a couple of the areas and not pass the test (because they were
    weighted heavily) even though you did great in the other areas. I hope you
    decide to take the test again. Let me know if you have any questions.

    -Keith

    Keith [MSFT], Mar 2, 2005

  3. sb

    fmsmcse Guest

    Is it possible to know what's heavy and lift in the MS concepts when
    correcting an exam?

    fmsmcse, Mar 29, 2005