    C. Add Sandra's user account to the Enterprise Admins group.
    D. Add Sandra's user account to the Server Operators group.

    i think the answer is obviously B, but testking v60 says C! any ideas?

    gary, Jun 1, 2005

  2. I believe TK is widely viewed as cheating [from what I hear and read] so I
    am glad they got wrong answers but yes the answer is B. --- Steve

    Steven L Umbach, Jun 1, 2005

  3. gary

    gary Guest

    depends on how you use it - i use it as a revision tool, see where i'm weak
    and read up and practice. there are many wrong answers in the test kings
    without explanations so you can't use it alone. i don't feel like i'm
    cheating, but everyones entitled to their own opinion.

    gary, Jun 1, 2005
  4. OK Gary. Just to clarify I did not mean to insinuate that you are cheating.
    I was just stating it as a FYI on what many here and other places think of
    TK. -- Steve

    Steven L Umbach, Jun 1, 2005
  5. I second that, The idea of learning is to investigate scenarios and learn to
    apply you knowledge, not to actually look at the test and at some point come
    to the conclusion (3-4th read of the paper) that you are ready for the
    exam....

    If you want to revise, try some exam cram end of chapter questions or
    something from measureup or selftest. It is nice to have the cert, but u'll
    fall on your ass if you walk into a decent job because of your MCSE - without
    having the experience.

    Mark.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBbTVNd?=, Jun 1, 2005
  6. gary

    Chuckie Guest

    The Answer is "B".

    Testkings are not the answer, they can have mistakes and you'd never know.
    You memorize incorrect answers.

    292 is a mutha of an exam, you can't afford to fail any questions.

    TK's don't even offer you a money back anymore... They are written by people
    who are unscrupulous, for people who want the cert more than the knowledge.
    Doing it the correct way is very hard work, but worth it.

    Chuckie

    Chuckie, Jun 2, 2005
  7. gary

    zenner Guest

    DNS...it is always the answer. The manifestation is the only question.

    TestKing is a Braindump, if you are satisfied scaveging for scraps...you are
    right, its your business.

    If you really studied Active directory, Network infrastructure, Directory
    service...it doesn't take much to review the scenerio and make a reasonable
    diagnosis.

    Installing the OS prepares the machine... DNS allows you to find the
    DC...necessary to log on. Even a normal user, unless prohibited, has
    permission to add up to 10 clients.

    The problem with exams, especially purloined exams, is someome forms the
    question for you. In my experisnce, the hardest part of troubleshooting is
    defining the problem.

    And you say the there is nothing wrong with Braindumps...so why are you
    posting here?

    zenner, Jun 2, 2005
  8. gary

    T-Bone Guest

    "gary" <> wrote
    > What should you do?

    <snip>
    > i think the answer is obviously B, but testking v60 says C! any ideas?

    The answer is actually E, stop being a cheating ashfarker and use legitimate
    study materials instead.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Jun 2, 2005
  9. gary

    Ogre Guest

    gary wrote:
    i don't feel like i'm
    > cheating, but everyones entitled to their own opinion.

    Just because you don't feel like an A$$FUKCER doesn't mean you aren't one!

    Ogre, Jun 2, 2005
  10. gary

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, gary expostulated for all the world to
    hear;

    > i don't feel like i'm
    > cheating, but everyones entitled to their own opinion.

    Holding on to an undefensible opinion in the face of overwhelming evidence
    to the contrary is one definition of insanity.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jun 2, 2005
  11. gary

    CBIC Guest

    gary wrote:
    > don't feel like i'm cheating,

    And maybe you don't feel like a fag when you're boyfriend is giving it to
    you up the a$$ but you are.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jun 2, 2005
  12. gary

    Kevin Guest

    If you read the NDA at the beginning of the exam, you will see that MS
    considers this cheating. Doesn't matter how you justify using it.

    Kevin, Jun 5, 2005
  13. gary

    Guest Guest

    "Kevin" <Someone@> wrote
    > If you read the NDA at the beginning of the exam, you will see that MS
    > considers this cheating. Doesn't matter how you justify using it.

    I would give Microsoft legal agreements the same level of consideration that
    Microsoft gave it's legal agreements with Apple while developing Windows
    behind Steve Job's back via reverse engineering it off the Lisa prototypes.
    The amount of consideration that Microsoft gave these agreements was NONE,
    they looked for loopholes and exploited them, and I'm certain that there are
    loopholes in the exam NDA you read today, which you should exploit at every
    opportunity.

    So if Microsoft considers this cheating, Microsoft should remember that
    Microsoft has set the example that cheating is acceptable and as such, they
    reap what they sow.

    Your brain is a piece of paper and I claim my $2.50 (make payments in gold)
    {?1}.

    Microcephalic S. Bob
    http://www.roblindman.com/ - my opinion is better than yours, in my opinion

    Guest, Jun 5, 2005
  14. gary

    zenner Guest

    Standard answer of the incorrigible.

    I'll stop_______ (insert your choice of, killing, speeding, stealing,
    pillaging..or make up your own), when "everyone" else stops.

    You as an individual have control over your actions. Society has enacted
    laws to exact penalties for various actions that it considers as
    infractions, crimes or acts of moral degeneracy. Your choice to link the two
    in no way is an excuse. In fact, by your own admission you accept the fact
    that you are wrong and will continue to do wrong. So much for the moral high
    ground. Possibly, you could claim some linkage, if the acts of the other
    criminals directly affected you, your security or livelihood, might be a
    case for self defense...but this fails that simple test. You are a thief, a
    quibbler and in both cases...not even very good at either, same as your lack
    of talent in MS exams.

    Need some steroids too? Calais? Answers to the S.A.T?

    "<!-- The F-Word --> <? echo "General Microcephalic S. Bob"; ?> <!--
    Antisocial Interfaces -->" <{ http://www.planetoftheheads.com/ - head first

    zenner, Jun 5, 2005
  15. gary

    Guest Guest

    "zenner" <> wrote in message
    > Standard answer of the incorrigible.

    Standard response of the repetitive failure who thinks that hard work is
    rewarding.

    > I'll stop_______ (insert your choice of, killing, speeding, stealing,
    > pillaging..or make up your own), when "everyone" else stops.

    People will steal in response to stealing, people will kill in response to
    killing, people will speed in response to speeding, people will pillage in
    response to pillaging. Once they have done these things, they will claim the
    initial act was wrong, and that the act of retaliation was justice. Neither
    is wrong and neither is justice, and Karma is the fools way of trying to
    reconcile ignorance of this truth and to control the actions of others.

    The truth: People will never stop killing, speeding, stealing, or pillaging.
    Am I to be an exception? Am I to believe that you are an exception? Neither
    you nor I are above our existances, but you are the fool who claims he is.

    A fool believes people will one day discontinue these practices. I pity the
    fool. Congratulations, you have my pity.

    > You as an individual have control over your actions. Society has enacted
    > laws to exact penalties for various actions that it considers as
    > infractions, crimes or acts of moral degeneracy.

    Society perpetuates these acts and uses the notion of law to shield itself
    from responsibility, or to justify these acts. Society is in no position to
    exact penalties so long as society fails to exact these penalties upon
    itself. But who will stop society?

    > Your choice to link the two in no way is an excuse. In fact, by your own
    > admission you accept the fact that you are wrong and will continue to do
    > wrong.

    I've made it clear that my statements here are a work of fiction, for your
    entertainment purposes only. So if you choose to believe that anything I
    state is an admission of fact or my acceptance of a fact, you are a fool
    that believes what he reads and does not read thoroughly enough to actually
    grasp the full story. I will undoubtedly explain this numerous times and
    yet, people will still fail to grasp this simple premise. How many times
    will I need to rephrase it before you actually read it? I will get to call
    you ignorant each time, because you will be if you overlook it and yet
    maintain your position.

    Your perception of right and wrong will make no difference to me now or at
    any point in the future, nor will you ever be in a position to exact
    penalties upon me for those perceptions.

    > So much for the moral high ground.

    There is no moral high ground. We are either criminals or slaves. Some are
    both. Which are you?

    > Possibly, you could claim some linkage, if the acts of the other criminals
    > directly affected you, your security or livelihood, might be a case for
    > self defense...but this fails that simple test. You are a thief, a
    > quibbler and in both cases...not even very good at either, same as your
    > lack of talent in MS exams.

    What is it that you believe that I have stolen? Is it stealing to look
    through the window of the store and be satisfied enough with the memory of
    the display? Perhaps I merely aspire to Rob from the rich to give to the
    poor? Would you object to such a noble purpose?

    I've never taken any MS exams because they are for stupid people. If I were
    to take it, I would not fail. I may choose to do so in the future, but
    largely for the purpose of satisfying the requirements for my as yet
    undisclosed experiment, of which you are now an unwitting component. I will
    likely prove that the tests are for stupid people in a very short period of
    time with a simple mathematical equation. At present, I am merely gathering
    evidence to support my hypothesis.

    It takes two to quibble, welcome to the club.

    I'm a better quibbler than you are, and I have the stamina to continue,
    whereas you will give up easily. I can type faster, communicate clearly and
    unclearly, and I can confuse or clarify any point I choose to the point that
    you are incapable of countering it, regardless of whether I believe the
    point or not, and regardless of whether there is any truth to it whatsoever.
    It is an art form which you have yet to master yet you would declare
    yourself the master.

    > Need some steroids too? Calais? Answers to the S.A.T?

    I have no need of anything. I have all of the answers. Do you want them? You
    can buy them from someone else, but I will give them away for nothing. In
    this way, I will prove that paper has no value. Would you object to such a
    noble purpose?

    Microcephalic S. Bob
    http://www.roblindman.com/ - 270-290-291-293-294-298-299 - Answer to "What
    tests do I need to take to get my MCSE?"

    Guest, Jun 6, 2005
  16. gary

    zenner Guest

    Excuse me...must have been that burrito! ... Good thing I didn't I miss
    anything important?

    "<!-- The F-Word --> <? echo "General Microcephalic S. Bob"; ?> <!--
    Antisocial Interfaces --> // 270-290-291-293-294-298-299" <{
    http://www.planetoftheheads.com/ - head first into the future }> wrote in
    message news:%23lOg%...

    zenner, Jun 6, 2005
  17. gary

    Guest Guest

    It's as important as you make it. You made it important. That's why you're
    stupid.

    Guest, Jun 6, 2005
  18. gary

    rainman Guest

    rainman, Jun 6, 2005
  19. gary

    Guest Guest

    "rainman" <> wrote in message
    > Don't bother... this guy isn't worth responding to. I've blocked
    > messages from him, although I won't say how, because he'll just try to
    > find a way around it... like some poor pathetic child who demands
    > attention.
    >
    > Rainman

    Ahhh... I love the stupid. You see, on one hand, he's trying to claim I'm
    not worth it, but look at all the effort he's gone to, in order to hide from
    ME. I must have really nailed exactly what he is.

    And you see, he's quadruply stupid now, because now we can say anything we
    want about him and not only can't he defend himself, but he'll remain
    ignorant about it for the rest of his life.

    Further, he's even MORE stupid than all of that, because if anyone replies
    to me, he'll have to see the text quoted in the replies. And it wouldn't be
    all that hard for me to get someone else (or a computer) in a different
    place to reply to any one of my posts, would it? And little does he know
    that I'm a very experienced computer software developer with a background in
    phonetics, grammar and syntax, and every little trick imaginable to contort
    text and shift it around the world.

    Don't worry, folks - he can never really block me unless he turns off the
    Internet forever. We'll watch this one play out, because his little defenses
    are all too easy to breach, and now we can throw invisible joke grenades at
    him every time he posts. And, since he's unable to listen, it will be our
    little "Private" joke.

    Aren't we all glad this guy is no longer with the military? I mean, sheesh,
    our tax dollars paid him to defend our country, and here he's too much of a
    coward to even defend himself. Like some poor pathetic child who hides
    behind his mommy while he insults other people? Puts his fingers in his ears
    and makes loud noises so he doesn't have to hear a truth he doesn't want to
    hear? I'm glad my freedom doesn't depend on his kind of incompetence, aren't
    you?

    General Microcephalic S. "Nothing to fear but fear itself" Bob
    http://www.roblindman.com/ - we secretly replaced Rainman's coffee with
    Folger's Crystal Meth. Think anyone will notice?

    Guest, Jun 6, 2005